Has anyone used this Hog Tie?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15071

My wife and I are into light, fun bedroom bondage games. I'd like to be able to sue this to tease her - and I'm wondering what other positions this can be used for, besides the obvious - her on her stomach. Thoughts and ideas would be appreciated - as well as ideas on what to do once she is in the various positions. Also, is there an intercourse friendly position with this device? Bulldog

Not that exact one, but similar and the D-rings tended to pop off, hopefully that one is better made

well you can sit a person down feet infront and bind them that way, but that means it's difficult to access her... unless you use an interntal toy on her and then bind her.

I have those they are great and very sturdy, but the actual cuffs are soft and don't dig in. You could get your wife to tie your arms and legs behind you when you're kneeling and then get her to give you a BJ, and also do the same to her and then lower on top of you so she has to ride you but without being able to touch you. Just use your imagination they are great and can also be used as handcuffs on their own or just ankle cuffs, as each cuff comes off separately.

Havn't got this exact one, but one similar. (For preferance I prefer using rope)

As for positions, how flexible is your OH? It can make a difference. A good variation is to use a dining/kitchen table chair; have your OH sitting normally and bring their legs back & arms behind so you can secure the tie behined the backrest, it leaves them open,vulnerable & completely at your mercy (que demonic laugh).

nice one

we find a hook above head an eye for each cuff leaves one standing delightfully un protected

i forgot to say you could tie oneand another face to face

obviously you need 2 sets of cuffs

OH is athletic, but only average flexibility. Bondage positions have to be comfortable for her to like the,. Restrictive, great.

I'm not sure I like the idea of these. All the shibari workshops I've been to have taught that is it safer to tie the arms and the legs to a cetral point such as a chest harness rather than to each other as the leg muscles are stonger than the arm muscles. Tying wrists directly to ankles increase risk of injury.

lilac_vix wrote:

I'm not sure I like the idea of these. All the shibari workshops I've been to have taught that is it safer to tie the arms and the legs to a cetral point such as a chest harness rather than to each other as the leg muscles are stonger than the arm muscles. Tying wrists directly to ankles increase risk of injury.

They aren't directly tied together - they are cuffs attached to a centre ring... not sure if this is still as bad though, never had any problems but might just have been lucky.

I find them quite versatile - you can introduce extra lengths of chains or rope in between the 4 way ring section, hook a collar to the center ring. i have even made up one or two lengths of rope with clips at either end (they look like nooses, with a clip permenantly fixed in the loop at each end) - they are like flexible spreader bars.