Has this ever happened to you?

Yesterday my partner and I were using a rabbit vibrator and he brought me to the most intense orgasm I have ever had, so much so, that I almost passed out.

My partner loves watching my juices 'squirt' so continued using the vibrator for over 30 minutes after my 1st orgasm.

I was exhausted but satisfied beyond belief.

However last night I noticed that my clitoris was still hard and tingling so much so, that I found it difficult to concentrate on anything and today it is still the same.

Does anyone know how to make things return to 'normal' only I need to go shopping but I'm finding that walking is difficult without my clitoris rubbing!

Hi there,
I've never experienced this personally but it sounds as if your clitoris is inflamed because of over stimulation? Being highly aroused affects how well you can sense pain, hence the fact that you might only find this a problem afterwards whilst it may have felt fantastic at the time. I have found that using a rabbit for longer periods, maybe around 40mins, can cause my clitoris to get very hard and somewhat painful, due to those usually lovely rabbit ears. Because the clit is very similarly constructed to the penis, hard normally means erect and turned on, but an erection, whether we're talking penis, nipple or clitoris, doesnt normally last this long which is what makes me thats not whats going on here. I'd suggest that you try to wear clothes which dont rub your clit too much, and leave off any hardcore clit stim for a few days! :P If it doesnt subside soon and its still really bothering you, it might be an idea to get it checked out. Whenever I've had a similar experience (although as i said not to the same extent) things have gone back to normal pretty quickly.
Hope they do for you too so you can get back to enjoying those blissful orgasms!
frisky

Hi & Thanks :-)
Everything is back where it should be but do you have any tips on how to revive rabbits?
Mine died!

Oh dear! Have you tried mouth to mouth?? Perhaps not, well you could always send it to the rabbit amnesty and get it recycled and brought back to life in a manner of speaking!:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

Re the dead rabbit - try this!

http://www.sextoyspro.com/fix-vibrators.shtml

Alternatively, buy one of these:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/vibrators/sex-and-the-city-rabbit-pearl-vibrator/review/4783.aspx

WOW - the rabbit equivelent of life after death ! I'm glad my jessica won't go to waste at 3 weeks old she was much too young to die.

&

I strongly believe the way to get over the death of one rabbit is to give a loving home to another - great suggestion BBG

Sounds like the vibes may have made you go a bit numb. I've not experienced this but my hand feels tingly if I use a strong vibe for too long.

May be worth a check in with your GP as they'll know all about nerve endings and the effects that vibes will have.

Cold shower perhaps?

Tigerlilies wrote:

Sounds like the vibes may have made you go a bit numb. I've not experienced this but my hand feels tingly if I use a strong vibe for too long.

May be worth a check in with your GP as they'll know all about nerve endings and the effects that vibes will have.

Cold shower perhaps?

I tried the Ice scream for teh first time the other day and my fingers were numb for about 20 mins and then tingled for about the same amount of time after that, I had to giggle but wonder if could cause problems if was to happen too often =S

Vibration white clit? Like the industrial white finger complaint!

SG x

wow intense orgasm hope you can reinact again..:/