Have i done damage ?

Ok everyone sorry for the TMI, i was going to post this and ask this morning but decided at that point not to but now i need advice.

My FWB stayed over last night, he's pretty girthy and to try and intoduce my to anal (which he loves) he was running my rabbit over my ass while he was inside of me (vaginally). When he came he pushed the rabbit inside me too (again vaginally) while he was still inside me. It did feel good i'm not gonna lie but now i hurt so bad, like inside...and carrying on to the outside and the part of skin inbetween my pussy and butt hole.

I didnt bleed at all so im thinking thats a good thing. He was over tonight and wanted to go again but even his finger inside me hurt too much.

Im actually freaking out, i wasnt even hurting like this after my first time (and that was a rape so i was not exactly 'in the mood') I am actually worried ive done some serious damage to myself.

What do i do? Is there any cream i can get? I want something that works like tiger balm to soothe me but i know fort a fact if i put that anywhere down there i'll hurt even more... but is there anything (safe) that works the same way that i can buy? I have a high sex drive and the thought of not being able to have sex gets me fustrated

Again im so sorry for the TMI but i really dont know what to do and if this is normal...

It's good you didn't bleed, but it sounds like you've been stretched too much and that's why it's so painful.

I'm not sure what might be good to put on it, it's such a delicate area. But I would say don't have sex or play at all until it feels much better, you need to give it time to heal properly.

Hope it all feels better very soon xx

delilahxx wrote:

It's good you didn't bleed, but it sounds like you've been stretched too much and that's why it's so painful.

I'm not sure what might be good to put on it, it's such a delicate area. But I would say don't have sex or play at all until it feels much better, you need to give it time to heal properly.

Hope it all feels better very soon xx

Thank you...I was sitting here and telling myself it's ok because i didnt bleed (and i mean that would have been bad) but at the same time i was like 'ive never had pain like this from girthy things before).

But yeah...this puts my mind at ease ALOT. I was worrying that i'd pushed my entire body out of whack and that i would end up with a trip to the doctor lol! Which i dont want as my doctor has known me since i was three!

Haha no sex...oh boy! I might treat myself to a new toy just so i have something to look forward too ;) (or maybe im just making excuses to get more toys ;) ) hmmm

x

Sounds like you may of bruised the vaginal wall. Normally this can take up to 4 weeks to heal, so try and avoid anything too girthy or rough for awhile.

The only thing that'll can help is sitting on a wrapped bag of peas, or damp cooled sanitary pad which has been placed in the freezer or fridge, or an ice dildo may work too, just to sooth the pain.

You may want to avoid Kegels for a week or so too as this can be uncomfortable when the vagina is bruised.

I don't know if they sell these at your place but check in the pharmacy for cicatridina suppositories.

Actually here they say they are sold in the UK: http://www.cicatridina.com/worldwide-distribution.html

Ouch, this made me cross my legs and then make the OH promise he won't try this!
I sometimes just get this from my OH inside me if we have quite a rough session. It makes me a bit sore for a couple of days but just rest up and you'll be back to normal in no time!

Was thinking the same thing as Lady Ness, bruising of the vaginal wall. Has happened to us. Didn't know any of the neat cooling tricks though. We just waited. Then went slowly.

A glass dildo frozen will help with any internal pain and swelling. Take it easy for a bit.

I think if you didn't bleed, it is probably just some bruising. Give it a couple days :) . In the future make sure you have been fully warmed up and stretched out a little before he puts a toy in your vagina along with his penis :). X

Thank you everyone! Menyanthe i will look into them thank you! And B-B I wish i had a glass dildo because right now that sounds like heaven! Hopefully end of next week when i get paid i will be able to afford that :) Ladyness that sounds like an awesome idea! I will try that later today at some point :)

Never know haha yeah... i would have said no too..if he had given me a choice!!! Or even if he had just used lube first haha!! because it was good...until after... :(

Thank you though for all your comments! I'm still sore today but can actually feel the swelling and brusie so i guess thats a good sign that its on the route to recovery! I'm thinking i need to by some more clit stim stuff! Even more so if its gonna take up to the 4 weeks!

Do you know when your too dry for sex and try to insert something? I also have that kinda sting around the entrance to my vagina...I'm just too excited for healing though! I cant wait to get back to regular play

Thank you! I will add this into my next order :)

Is it a stinging or an aching?

stimging would probably be the skin has been over stretched and torn a bit. If it's an ache you probably over stretched the muscle which will probably take longer to heal. No serious damage, just go a bit slower next time

Young and fun95 wrote:

Is it a stinging or an aching?

stimging would probably be the skin has been over stretched and torn a bit. If it's an ache you probably over stretched the muscle which will probably take longer to heal. No serious damage, just go a bit slower next time

haha! uhm it def more stinging that anything else for sure. it aches a little i feel like ive been punched...but the main pain there is the sting....

funny story to make the post abit happier

I love how when my FWB now OH came round tonight he cuddled me for ages and told me he was sorry and should have asked and then followed it up with 'so can i still stick it in your mouth and inbetween your tits?'.... Thanks babe....oh men! ..but we did do a tiny bit of anal.... :)

Please please please do NOT use tiger balm in there!!! That is serious stuff that will make feel as if on fire...then chilled in the freezer!..
Almost as bad a sticking red hot chilli's in there... Big nono!
Rest it up I would say..take a few ibuprofen... And leave off penetrative sex till feel less sore....make it a lesson in how to cum without it..

I missed the tiger balm bit. Yeah avoid that, as that's something often used to torture subs genitals ;-)

You're more likely to be prone to an urinary track infection after extreme vaginal stretching, which may explain the stinging / sore feeling around the vaginal entrance. You'll probably want to pop to the gp with a sample and see if you need anti bs.

Ibuprofen may help, Canasten cream contains Lidocaine which is a pain reliever, so may be able to be use there?

It's probably nothing to worry about, as others have said, but you want to get it checked if the discomfort gets too bad or doesn't subside in a couple of days. Your gyn might have numbing cremes to help even if it turns out to just be badly bruised.

Your mucous membranes are super sensitive though so make sure that you don't use any creams that aren't specifically for internal use!

Tussilago wrote:

Your mucous membranes are super sensitive though so make sure that you don't use any creams that aren't specifically for internal use!

Thank you so much! haha for a split second i was thinking about putting tiger balm on it....then i had a flashback to the time my ex decided it would be great to put that on his balls and video it...it ended up with a hospital trip...so i thought against it.

I went quite heavy last night so im abit sore again but in general i am alot better now :) Thank you for all of your help though :)

Tiger balm would be an extremely painful and horrible experience, I feel really bad for your ex (and imagine what it would do to a vagina, at least balls have proper skin on them).

Glad you're feelig better!