Have you ever been caught, by a family member, masturbating or having sex?

Thankfully not, but gotten close. x

1 Like

Pissing my self laughing. Top man or should i say couple and mum in law.:clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

My mum caught me masturbating a couple of times when I was younger and had started to do it regularly. She started to knock on my door after this before she came into my room!

Not family, but I did get caught by a girl friend that was staying over after a drunken night out. I thought she had gone to bed but she came in asking for some things in the middle of me taking care of myself under the duvet.

4 Likes

Morning everyone and Happy Easter. I bought this topic up as something made me giggle yesterday have you ever had that embarrassing moment where your parents have walk in on you whilst having fun.
Let me take you back to this story that made me giggle.
I was serving in the british army and had a thing for a mates older sister she was well out of my league beautiful looking woman with a amazing body as she was always in the gym and didnt leave much to the imagination crop tops mini tartan skirts and boots .
Me and my mate went through school and joined the infantry together which made this situation very tuff but he was fine with it . When we came back to our home town on leave i always played house music in the clubs and my mates sister always came clubbing with us, we where always flirty with each other . I always used to ask her if she ever wanted to go for a meal .but she just used to laugh and say shut up you daft sod :rofl:.
When we where on 6 months operations we all ways keeped in touch sending lovely letters to each out and every now and then i would send her flowers this went on for years,her mam used to say phil is a lovely lad :see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil:why dont you give it a go,but she said she had to many issues going on . So i just about gave up and just thought nice to have a good female friend. So we where back on leave for xmas we had seen a bit of each other out clubbing . She came up to me this night and said i saw your name on a flyer to play in a big club NYE in our area and could i get her and her friends on the guess list as it was a nitemare to get in. So NYE came and im in the middle of my house set and there she was with her friend looking over the glass to the dj booth she look amazing she waved me down like she was going to ask for a request
but instead gave me a big snog which had never happened to me ,it made my heart race she shouted into my ear as the music was that loud i want to make love to you tonight,i went from the cheeky northern monkey to this shys guy didnt know what to say lol.
So at the end of the night she grabbed my hand and we got into a taxi we where all over each other. We got back to my mam and dads house it was in total darkness so we went quietly into my room which was down stairs as when me and the lads came back on leave we used to wake the whole house up falling over going up the stairs :rofl::rofl: so my mam made there reception room into a bed room for me . It was a little night club in there with disco lights and in the corner i had a good old set of techics 1210s (dj decks :rofl::rofl:). So back to the story .we started to kissing each other passionately while stipping off down to our underwear her body looked amazing and still remember the sexy little black silkand lace thong she was wearing. We dropped on the bed and things started to get heated our bodys pulled tight together and dripping with sweat and trying to keep the noise down as i thought my mam and dad where in bed but how wrong was i :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:.
My mam and dad had also had a good night down at the local social club and got a lock in . My mam had told about 20 of her friends to come back to hers and they would get me to fire up the disco gear and we could party on through the night .
So heres me and my friends sister getting close to climax her on all four and me behind both of us really going for it when all of a sudden the door burst open to my bedroom the light went on and 20 middle aged piss heads with daft party hats ,party poppers,and them daft blowing things that roll out and make a noise .burst into my room shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR and then seeing my mams face as she tried to push everyone back out the room OMG i could of die off lol. We both dropped onto the bed beathing heavily and got under the covers and just laught lol.we bought just snuggled into each other laughing . But in the morning we must of layed in bed to about 2 in the afternoon as i just didnt want to face my mam and dad after half of the village had seen my bare bum going flat out :rofl::rofl:
Sorry ive went on there a bit but would love to here your embarrassing storys :heart::heart:

11 Likes

OMG!! Now that is surely one of the most embarrassing things ever!! Don’t think I have anything to top that one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I could of die off buddy the poor girl when we layed in bed till the afternoon she just got change said hi to me mam and out the door never seen someone move so fast :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yep. My mum walked in on me going cowgirl on my ex :expressionless:

2 Likes

I just didnt know what to do with myself when i when into the living room :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: think my mam said seems a lovely lass looks like you like each other and started laughing i must of been the same colour of a beetroot :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

HAAAAAAAAA :rofl::rofl: Dying. That is amazing.

I’m hungover today and this has honestly cheered my afternoon right up.

2 Likes

Ha ha hope your hang over is starting to lift must of been a good night what you can remember @ChloJakes :rofl::rofl: gkad its cheered you up was worried it was a bit to long :see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha!! Least she didn’t sneak out the window instead to avoid your parents :sweat_smile:

It seems my post/comment was removed, very sorry everyone! I did not think it was inappropriate but I’m guessing I know why the system removed! Sorry again everyone! I hope no one was offended!

1 Like

I got caught masturbating a couple of times by my mother when I was younger and had started to do it regularly and she was fine about it. We are open about it in our marriage and my husband knows I do it most days so he is not surprised having a wank in the bedroom or bathroom if I take some time for myself upstairs.

1 Like

Caught by mum whilst masturbating wearing her underwear many years ago but my most embarrassing one have to be a few years ago when my ex and I thought we had the house to ourselves.
He blindfolded me and tied me to the bed ready to have his way with me when he got an important work call. He went out to the back garden to take the call. Whilst he was doing that, his kids (18 and 20) came home unexpectedly and found me in my vulnerable position.

Safe to say it was a very awkward family dinner afterwards :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

With a previous partner, we got caught out when her BIL walked into the spare room we were staying in as she was riding me. In the moment we didn’t stop and it took him a few seconds to process what he was seeing before turning back out the room.

1 Like

Yes caught with my trousers down and was asked why I had my trousers down she definitely knew but the old excuse my leg was itching badly.

Sex, again probably knew what was going on, we were in the bathroom going doggy style over the sink, when a knock on the door saying what are you doing are you ok​:flushed:

A few years ago when we were living between our parents houses my girlfriends mum walked in whilst she was giving me a blowjob. Awkward thing was my girlfriend was under the covers and none the wiser so I had to give her a nudge to stop.

Thankfully her mum just turned around and didn’t really say anything but was awkward at the dinner table that evening!

Other than that we accidentally stained her bedroom wall with hand prints. She had just given me a massage which turned into sex so still had oil on her hands, she pressed them against the wall during sex and we couldn’t get the oil out of the paint :rofl: those hand marks were above the centre of her bed for some time…

Yes caught by my sister in law whilst having some solo anal masturbation thought I was alone but didn’t realise she had came in the house as she was staying with us at the time.
edited by mod

Was during the summer holidays, parents were working and I felt the urge! Put on some music knowing that my parents wouldn’t be home for sometime. Giving the meat a good old beating eyes closed thinking about giving some bird a good seeing too! You suddenly get the feeling that someone is in the room! Opened my eyes and my neighbour was standing staring. She was a good looking woman with a really nice body. She just asked if I could let her dog out as she had to go out for a few hours, and she then left. Could have sworn my boner got even harder than it already was and finished myself off.

Yeah, on two occasions and both times it’s been by my mother-in-law :man_facepalming: First time my wife (gf at the time) was mortified, as can be expected but it wasn’t so bad. She was on top and you couldn’t really see anything, other than knowing we were having sex. Second time we thought we were home alone and she walked in while we were 69ing. It was the middle of the afternoon, my wife was on top wearing some very slutty PVC thigh high boots so she properly saw everything.

I wish she’d knock! We once went on holiday with the in-laws. I got out the shower in the apartment and was getting dressed in our room. I heard the door go thinking it was my wife, turned around to hear “Oh my god I’m sorry”. It was my mother-in-law and all I had on was a white thong :flushed: