Have you ever been caught masturbating?

If so, where and by who?

Personally, I like to stick my scution cup dildos to the coffe table and then lower myself onto it. Put my weight on my hands and take it all slowly and then really move up and down to fuck myself. I was doing this one day with my dildo thats 16" long and 3" thick an really getting into it. Then i realized that I didn't close the drapes on the window and my neighbor's daughter was standing there watching me with her hand down her pants ( she was 18 at the time).

1 Like

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I'm having a hard time believing this though, from what I remember about being 18 and from what I remember about my 18 year old friends, we all would have run a mile from some guy jerking off on his coffee table, and certainly not masturbated outside a house, no way.

Still, I suppose some 18 year old, somewhere, somehow, might possibly in some situations maybe do that.

First of all, she was very infatuated with me. And second , the two houses are close together and the side closest to the street had large bushes blocking the view from the street. The other side was only available to the two houses, so there was no way that someone other than myself or someone outside with her would have seen her. Or else I doubt she would have done it. It wasnt like she was in plain sight to me either, but i could tell where her hand was.

Maybe she was frantically searching her pockets for her phone!

I'm just kidding.

Nope I've never been caught... unless by the girlfriend counts... but then I'm often pretty blatent so I wouldn't count it!

Sorry StrapOn, given you joined today and some of your posts have been....well not backwards in coming forwards! Lets just say I'm somewhat sceptical!

Lubyanka wrote:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I'm having a hard time believing this though, from what I remember about being 18 and from what I remember about my 18 year old friends, we all would have run a mile from some guy jerking off on his coffee table, and certainly not masturbated outside a house, no way.

Still, I suppose some 18 year old, somewhere, somehow, might possibly in some situations maybe do that.

From what i rember at being 18 (not that long ago) If i saw someone doing that id be rather freaked out that there was a man doing that for all to see, and possible call the police. Because it could have been a child that seen you.

SmoothOne wrote:

Sorry StrapOn, given you joined today and some of your posts have been....well not backwards in coming forwards! Lets just say I'm somewhat sceptical!

Really agree there Smoothone

But on the topic no i havent been caught. Rather cautious on where and when i do it and if i actually would be caught,

xx

but if it is true you are incredibly lucky!! well, in my eyes anyway!! x

but no, unfortunately i have never been caught. although i recon the bus driver has watched me on the cameras a few times!! x

Hmmmm. . . . I believe we are looking for a man of American origin about 180 lbs with a habit of impaling himself on long rubber objects, he has size 9 feet and walks with a limp!

How the hell do you do it Holmes?

Elementary my dear Watson.

Err. . .never been caught meself like!

SG69 x

I usually pick my moments so that I can't get caught. Plus I have a lock on my door so noone can sneak in =)

when i was younger my sister had an awful habit of just barging into my room withought giving me warning, but i just used to masturbate under the duvet so she couldnt catch me.

so yes in a way i have been caught

I've not been caught yet but I think OH would love to catch me at it so I might have to engineer that one day.

I've not been caught but I have walked in on an old housemate at uni a couple times. Luckily his bed was hidden by the door so he managed to scream and cover himself in time.

Nope - the joys of living alone! Sometimes it has it's perks.

I wouldn't be caught masturbating, I'm waaaay too paranoid to allow that to happen. The ritual I have with checking my bedroom door is locked is probably bordering on OCD! I always have to check it loads of times before I'm convinced it is, and even then I'm a little paranoid. It is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me, my parents walking in on me, so I need to be assured I'm safe before I can get in the mood!

Probably the most embarrassing time ever was when I had a house party this happened a long time ago but I can clearly remember it like it was yesterday.

I was recently single about a couple of months I needed cheering up my mates said why not throw a party my mates organised it as I didn’t feel i could, lots of people came they had invited lots of couples and I was getting really turned on seeing the couples kissing,much later on in the night I told everyone I’m going upstairs for some sleep as it was about 5am. Na it wasn’t sleep I needed :wink: I still had alot of my ex pictures and still had her bra and panties, I was getting into it when a couple of people knocked on the door and said they were leaving I guess as i said ok they thought o i must be awake and opened the door.
:flushed: :see_no_evil:

1 Like