Have you ever been too loud?

My OH and I stayed with my parents a few weeks ago he found it quite naughty to have a bit of fun in my old room. We did not consider the fireplace in each bedroom shared a chimney... We thought we had been quite quiet... My parents giggling the next morning told us otherwise lucky for us they are quite open minded!

I'll be the first to admit that I find it hard to keep quiet when I'm with my partner; I can usually keep quiet no problem when I'm on my own, but he just makes it super duper hard for me to keep my voice in.

Anyway, there was one time in particular when I found it hard to keep my moans quiet and, after I'd left, his flatmate (who'd been in the living room next door) told my partner that he'd heard me and had been both surprised and embarrassed by it.

Nowadays we seem to put on a video lp or something in the backgroundβ€” or, rather, we put it on to watch it and then get distracted, so it ends up being noise to mask us; it also makes us laugh sometimes, if we tune into a particularly funny bit in the midst of our activities.

However, on my own I have been heard by my mum - and it was one of the times I was being quiet (and the easiest way to do that is to not breathe, and if I want to breathe, it's something I have to actually think about at the point of orgasm). She heard me "choking in my sleep" and keeps bringing it up at times, which is pretty embarrassing. I guess at least she doesn't realise what it actually was?

I love being loud when my daughter is away

The OH's old housemate's were really awful. Like even when we were super quiet they'd still give her a hard time about it. Had them slam doors and call her a slit even for making the slightest noise. Was awful, thankfully she has moved out of there.

I honestly don't think we are at the time as I've become practiced at biting my hand when I feel myself start to moan but my daughter (lives at home still) told me we're not quiet at all and she turns her tv up or goes downstairs and wears her headphones. Oh well I do try to be quiet 😊

Our nearest neighbor is a little over half mile away, so we never worry about noise or clothes. So have never tried to stay quiet.

There is something about "letting it all out" that makes everything so much more intense if you know what I mean.

Problem is of course, we get used to it that way. Not even thinking about it.

Boyfriend got us a 3 day weekend stay in a resort in Las Cruces for my birthday, and brought plenty of toys .. plenty of vibes, paddles/floggers, restraints, but unfortunately no gag ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

We did not think anything of having a very fun time that night. or the next

Then, the manager actually told us we needed to leave.

He was very nice about it, refunded all of our money, comped everything on our bill, just said we were too loud.

We could not complain, got a free 2 day stay at a posh resort.

So being loud actually worked out great for us that time ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

amber

Yep. When I'm having a good time I can get very loud. The other day I found out my boyfriend's flatmates had heard us in the act and even though they weren't really bothered, I was really embarassed. This is just one reason why he decided to buy me a gag πŸ˜‚

I'd say it happened quite a lot with my uni housemates but i think our initial descretion turned into not being bothered. Getting woke up by someone having sex in the next room didn'r bother me, it was the trying to ignore it. Once one of my flatmates text me in the middle of the night for a condom because they had a 'malfunction' with theres. I've pretty much only lived with girls butthat never bothered me, they'd use to be proudly showing off what they'd bought, borrowing batteries ect, perhaps we were overly familiar.

The funniest time i can think of is when one of the girls was in her room with her boyfriend, not really making any noise till she shouted (we all heard) 'why do you always try stick it up my a*se' before a full argument about anal. A minute or so later he quickly left and then shame came in the lounge, we just pretended like we heard nothing.

For me i'd say sometimes i'm naturally quiet, other times not so much but i don't change for other people usually.

Our youngest knocked on our bedroom door a few weeks ago and asked, "Mum, are you OK?" She quickly replied, "Yes darling, daddy is just tickling me." It was after midnight and we just assumed the kids were fast asleep. We had a good chuckle and continued with a little more restraint.

Yes, we woke up my daughter with my bed making noises as I was riding him so hard and he was spanking me too, I'm not exactly silent either!! Eventually we went downstairs to finish as she got up a second time, I said that it must have been my film on the iPad! πŸ™ˆ

I'm extremely loud ! I think anyone who lives near me has definitely heard me ......they'd be much too embarrassed to mention it though ! Lol x

Back in the good old days my girlfriend and I (now my wife) were having a bit of fun in the spare bedroom of my parents house during an overnight stay. In the morning my mum asked my wife to be quitter during sex as we kept her awake. My wife died a little and me and my dad high fived. I now own my parents house and when they come to stay I remind them to be really quiet. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where I live on a housing estate there is a community page on Facebook, of which my moaning has been the topic of 😳 I died of embarrassment the first time but in the heat of the moment closing the Windows is the furthest thing from my mind when the houses are all so close together with thin walls what do you expect!

Yes. Been told numerous times to quieten down. Or else we'd have been caught :3

This will make you laugh.

Im not quiet and when I'm enjoying myself I really don't care. Now we live at the bottom of the street, and always have our windows open. My OH and I were having some morning fun, and afterwards he threw his jeans on to put the bin out. He pulled the bin out to the front of the house to a waiting bin Lorry and a round of applause from the bin men! Oops I guess I was really loud.

I am really loud with the right partner and none of them have ever complained. They always say males are quiet so it makes a refreshing change.

I genuinely don't care who hears although neighbours have put notes through the door before haha. Had a few bangs on the wall in hotels as well.

Fun Louise wrote:

This will make you laugh.

Im not quiet and when I'm enjoying myself I really don't care. Now we live at the bottom of the street, and always have our windows open. My OH and I were having some morning fun, and afterwards he threw his jeans on to put the bin out. He pulled the bin out to the front of the house to a waiting bin Lorry and a round of applause from the bin men! Oops I guess I was really loud.

Amazing ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I think it's very sexy when a man is loud

sexybexy wrote:

I think it's very sexy when a man is loud

I can't help it; I have to tell them how hard I am coming.

Im always vocal and can't understand how woman can be quite lol