Have you ever microwaved your glass dildo?

i find it best to use hot but not boiling water to heat mine up!
never tried microwaving it!
wouldnt say hot or cold is batter they both as good just completly different sensations.

Microwaves work by exciting particles of water, so I dunno about glass.

I may be like an apple tart, as hot as the surface of the sun. And who want's to put that near their pussy?

I wouldn't say put it in the microwave,becuase once you have taken it out,it can still get hotter

I would not microwave a glass dildo as said above whatever you place in a microwave gets hotter when you take it out.
Run some hot water then place under the tap for a few minutes.
If you want to cool it down place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes

Best way to heat up any toy is with hot water a suitable container such as an ice bucket, does a great job try it it a warm toy makes all the difference .
And dont put toys that are powered under water please, unless they are water proof.
In fact getting the temperature/lighting in your chosen love nest works wonders too .

I've heard a few stories about glass dildos exploding the microwave- you wouldn't put a regular glass bowl in so why companies say to do so with a dildo is beyond me.

I've never tried it (only got a plug, and I'm not sure that I want a hot one up my bum!). Are glass dildos good overall? I always imagine they'd be way too rigid. But purty...

Same here Crayola, you can get some beautuful glass dildos but I'm scared that they'd just be too rigid to be comfortable. Still debating whether on not to give one a try though.

A glass dildo sound really scary to me! And why on earth would you put it in the micro? Am I missing out on something?

I'm not going to try putting my glass dildo in the microwave, because, although its tempered glass, it could weaken the glass and crack it.

I doubt anyone would want to put a boiling hot or cracked/splintered glass dildo in their ass or pussy!!

Its not recommended to freeze the dildo for the same reason!

amberm wrote:

A glass dildo sound really scary to me! And why on earth would you put it in the micro? Am I missing out on something?

Have faith - they are sooooo much better than the rubbery, plastic or silicone kind. They are easier to clean and require less lube. Plus they are hard as can be. Thats got to be a plus! LOL

Yes, try one! You are missing out!

I thought the first commandment of glass toys was NEVER to put them in the microwave?! I don't have any myself, but from reviews I've read, you heat them by putting them in hot water, and cool them by putting them in the fridge, but never the freezer.

*bows to the all-knowledgeable Overlord*

Laughed when I first read the title of this thread. The term KERPOW sprang to mind, coupled with an image of an exploding microwave.

Little bits of metal and glass embedded in your kitchen cupboards and/or face: NOT SEXY.