Have you found the one for Valentine's day? Forum Competition.

Hi All.

I have some toys to give out in exchange for answers to THE question that always crops up...

What is your favourite toy? 

To be in with a chance of winning please read on and enter ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

![](upload://dhjeZEKPwo0zErwsxADbE9zTFlI.jpeg)

If you have found YOUR ONE (Sex toy that is ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") ) to spend your Valentine's day with, then pop your answers below. If you wish to answer via email please use community@lovehoney.co.uk.

The questions are:

What toy is your Valentine? 

Maritial status: 

Sex: 

If you are a student please also let us know. 

Winners will be picked and announced Friday 10th February, with a chance of some runner up prizes too!

Good Luck ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Ooh, exciting! Although I have lots of favorite toys, there's one that never fails to make me feel loved...

What toy is your Valentine? The Womanizer Pro 40!

Maritial status: Newlywed (hurrah!)

Sex: Female

What toy is your Valentine? The Desire rechargeable magic wand, the perfect mix of massage and orgasm!

Maritial status: In a relationship

What toy is your valentine ? My doxy.....I've been in love with it since it arrived (Like it even better if my oh is the one using it on me) ;)

Marital status ? Married..for 26 happy years :)

Sex ? Female

Fun! But also such a difficult question. I think my partner (who is a student - if that counts) would agree with my selection though.

Which toy is your Valentine? Doxy Die Cast

Marital status: In a relationship

Exciting valentines competition Leanne.

What toy is your Valentine? My favourite toy is
Thrust Alana.
Maritial status: married

Sex: male.

What toy is your Valentine? We Vibe Tango - We've had a long & very happy relationship 😁

My favourite that has most impacted on my sex life and will most definitely be my valentine is my CB3000 chastity cage.

Married or at least I have to obey.

Sex, only when I'm allowed and if I've been good 😉

What toy is your Valentine?: Surprisingly it's not a vibe, it's the Tantus Curve 6.5 Inch, the only toy able to give me a g-spot orgasm by itself so far.

Maritial status: Single pringle.

Sex: Female.

My favourite toy that's more than capable of pleasing me on Valentine's ( and on any other day !) is this .......

The Lovehoney Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit

Marital status : Married

Sex : Female

Ooohh – Exciting comp Leanne!

What toy is your Valentine? FSOG Holy Cow Wand (Definitely THE ONE for me, and my ‘go to’ toy – so versatile and looks so classy too)

Maritial status: Happily Married to the wonderful Mr Scorpius ❤ xx

Here's my take!

What toy is your Valentine? The We-Vibe Tango for sure! I've already got plans to be using it on Valentine's ;)

And yes I'm a student!

Love this theme for a competition ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

What toy is your valentine:

King Cock 8.5" dildo (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933). I'll be spending Valentine's Day with my boyfriend, but if he's ever unavailable then this big boy is absolutely THE ONE ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Marital Status:

In a relationship

Sex:

Male

Certainly the love honey pussy pump. Being a valentines competition it's also coloured in valentines pink. Fantastic for heightening the pleasure for us both.
Married
Male and female couple

What toy is your valentine? My Happy Rabbit 2 Gspot vibe. ❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤🐇❤
Maritial status: happily married (:
Sex: female

difficult question! Its hard to pick a favourite as ive loved every massage wand ive had but if we had to pick:

Both me and my partner find that The Lovehoney 8 Function Mini Magic Wand Vibrator is the one! Easy for both to use, a great size to make use all the more easy and has amazing smooth material for all massage types for wonderous orgasms! Its always our go to for our most romantic nights!

sex: female

marital status : Engaged

What toy is your valentine:
Double Ended Textured Sensual Glass Dildo.

Marital status: married

What toy is your Valentine? My doxy die cast

What toy is your Valentine? Will have to say that it is the next one we are going to buy. As the anticipation of bringing something new to play with gets my wife and I excited and even if the toy is not actually great the first session we use it always is.

Sex: male

Isn't this exciting! I love the LH community!! :D

What toy is your Valentine? This is difficult to choose, but my personal favourite is the Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464) I highly recommend this wand for some valentines fun.

Maritial status: In a long term relationship.

Sex: Female.

Fingers crossed I win!

xx