Have you had a prostate orgasm?

My husband had a P orgasm when I was pegging him. We do this quite regularly but he only orgasms when I jerk him off.

Recently we were pegging in our usual way and suddenly he started shaking and without any penis stimulation he ejaculated. He told me it was the most amazing intense orgasm he could remember. We haven’t managed to replicate his P orgasm during pegging since but he hopes he can have one soon.

2 Likes

Looking into more prostate play. Not really used anything other the wife’s fingers but wanting to get a prostate toy? Any recommendations and advice. Think I would like one that vibrates??

1 Like

My advice is start a small. I have a variety of prostate massagers and prefer vibrations. But I do have an Aneros that is wonderful. I started with the aneros and their site really explains how to use it and how to achieve prostate orgasms.

2 Likes

Ive had a 8mm curved ribbed metal rod down my shaft, right through my prostate, feels really nice but no holy grail, that said i suspect my prostate not what it was, would be interested if age plays a part, perhaps if i tried 20 or 30 years ago results would have been different?

1 Like

Great info in this discussion and it just goes to show everyone is different in this regard. I too have tried to achieve prostate orgasm and have a very expensive collection of toys from trying to achieve it. So far no luck but I have managed to do prostate milking when a steady stream of ejaculatate is released. No pleasure bounty but still cool to experience. Not a bad thing to keep trying and especially knowing I am close. Never mind my career goals, I have a prostate goal.

2 Likes

I find my best success in having a prostate orgasm is starting out with anal using the fucking machine until I start getting waves of pleasure allowing arousal to build.

I then switch to stimulation on my prostate with my enjoy wand once my prostate is engorged and sensitive. After a short time I get waves of intense pleasure spreading throughout my body. I often release prostate fluid and other times dry. Amazing feeling.

2 Likes

I have been pegged several times and have been close to cumming but never actually cum. I have a few anal toys where i have mad my self cum ans prostate cumming is such a good feeling would highly recommend it! Just take your time

2 Likes

As I have mentioned previously in this post I almost always have a prostate orgasm during ass play and have achieved hands free orgasms many times.

Last week during a mutual masturbation session with wife I had my Mantric prostate massager in and just letting it do its thing. Watching my wife was so hot and the massager was in just the right place I shot one load, then a minute or two later shot a second more intense load. Incredible and completely turned my wife on. A few days later while pegging I was almost there with another hands free when my wife just grabbed my cock, no stroking and I shot a load, not quite has free since she did touch my cock. She kept going and I was still hard when she did it again, just grabbed my cock without hardly any pressure and I shot another load. This was after having multiple prostate orgasms.

We talked about it after since it was twice in a week that I was able to come hands free for the most part. So we tried it again last night. This time with the Mantric prostate massager, sitting the same way in a semi reclined position. I noticed that just by rocking a bit the massager would add a little more zing to my prostate. After about 20 minutes or so of us playing, again a hands free orgasm, not sure because of no stimulation of my cock I stayed hard and shot two more loads, the third being small. So in a little over a week I have been able to replicate the angle, stimulation etc to come hands free multiple times. Wife is totally turned on by this so I am sure we will be trying to achieve this more in the days ahead.

3 Likes

@walsh111 here is the latest post.

1 Like