Have you had a prostate orgasm?

Hi all, sorry if this poll has been posted before. I’ve read through most prostate o post and couldn’t see any. I’ve been trying for a few years and have been close and have a few new toys to try. Just wanted to know if you have actively tried to achieve a prostate if you’ve succeeded? Thanks.

Is it easy to orgasm this way?

Let’s say it may take some practice and patience.

Actual clinical research on prostate-induced orgasms is seriously lacking, so we don’t know how common it is or if it’s possible for everyone with a prostate to have this type of orgasm.

Every body is different, so some experimenting to see what feels good is in order. If you do manage to have one, reproducing it will be easy.

What does a prostate orgasm feel like?

P-spot orgasms are said to feel similar to penile orgasms, only way more intense and felt through the entire body.

There are reports of people having super orgasms, which are a stream of fast, continuous orgasms that cause the body to shudder.

Not everyone ejaculates during a prostate orgasm, but some release a dribble of milky fluid from the urethra.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

It’s a no from me. I’ve chased it abit, but long long term I would love to achieve it hands free from pegging. But we are a loooong ways off!

From what I’ve seen and read on many forums. It’s a very hard feat to achieve. You need to be somewhat dedicated to trying to achieve it… but with it being a destination, not a goal.

You go in too hard trying to achieve it, you’ll get frustrated and it’ll never happen.

1 Like

No but I’ve given several

2 Likes

A no from me

My wife has used her finger on my prostrate a few times but tires before I get there :slightly_frowning_face:

How does rhat feel @Fire_Ice1 ?

Feels good, I love it when she rims me. Fingers good. But u have better, bigger, longer vibrating toys that don’t tire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Makes sense lol

Yes I have and it’s great

I’ve tried, i’ve felt the build but never gotten there. I feel like i want it so much that i put pressure on myself and I’m sure that plays a part in why i’ve never got all the way there. The other reason was that from the various toys I’ve used to try, the one thats worked to hit the spot was my dildo, but as it was building my legs and arms were getting tired from holding myself up to ride it :frowning:
I think i need to try more/different toys as well and get there first almost by surprise so that its with no pressure. And I’m hoping once i’ve reached it once i can replicate it, and also i think it’ll take the pressure off from searching for it…

It’s one that builds up, you have to get past the feeling that you want to pee, you will fail more times before you achieve it, but once you know how to let go, wow, it’s amazing, you can be totally soft and not even touch your cock, just keep riding whatever you’re riding, you’ll want to stop because it feels so different, but just keep going, it doesn’t spurt, it just oozes out, but it’s so intense and lasts so much longer, but again you have to learn to keep going

5 Likes

Yes I have almost always when I have something in my ass. From my experience and what I have read, a prostate orgasm and hands free orgasm from having your prostate stimulated are two different things.

When I have a prostate orgasm body shakes and the feeling is much different than when you ejaculate. During this time for me a lot of pre-cum and cum oozes out. The orgasms keep coming in waves. It an incredible feeling and very intense. After having multiple prostate orgasm when I finally ejaculate whether through making love with my wife or jacking off and keeping whatever toy inside me, those orgasms are intense and mind blowing.

I have also had hands free orgasms quite a bit but not often when you consider how much we do ass play. Usually when my wife pegs me. The result of her in control and her controlling the pace can many times take me over the edge.

6 Likes

Never. Use the We Vibe Vector quite often, and it feels good. Get a lot of precum etc but that is as far as I have ever got unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ve managed a few now.

First one was slipping a small dildo in and out over the prostate which managed to get me there. It takes a while and you definitely need know when you are hitting the right spot.

Whole body shakes on reaching climax and feels incredible

1 Like

Yes I have while using the njoy pure wand to stimulate my prostate. Have experienced full body waves of pleasure that radiate throughout the body. Best of all I can keep the pleasure going unlike a one and done ejaculatory orgasm.

4 Likes

Is there a way to tell the difference between the feeling of needing to pee from prostate stimulation compared to if you are just hitting your bladder directly? I have a prostate toy which i feel always seems to hit the bladder as i feel an intense need to pee. So I’m assuming it’s the bladder but not sure since you said it’s normal to need to pee. Is there a difference to the two feelings??

1 Like

Currently 35% of men have had a prostate orgasm. I’m still searching for the hold grail.

Tried the LH inflating vibrating butt plug today for the first time as quite a few reviews say it got the men there.

I inflated lots but didn’t see a great deal of pre cum coming out so not sure if it’s just a bit short length wise to get my prostate which is think is a bit deeper than the average.

Vibrations were great. I had it in for about an hour. Tried a few different positions. Felt like it was going somehere then again probably for about the 15th time wee came out over me and the bathroom floor.

I stood up, fully emptied my bladder and tried again for about 15 minutes before using my hands and other toys for “regular” Penis orgasm.

I didn’t drink much beforehand and went for a wee twice before I started. Will try this new toy again tomorrow.

If anyone who like me has been trying different toys and things for a few years and suddenly finds something amazing that works please share on here or the other main search topic male super prostate orgasm which has a few hundred comments on there and tips from the men who have succeeded.

@Fire_Ice1 I have the Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager, and a couple of the butt tinglers and also have the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator. Never had a prostate orgasm but I always try. I maybe to impatient I get to excited and use my hand to finish off but it’s one of the most intense orgasms I have . Never tried the inflatable vibrating butt plug, maybe order one

1 Like

The comment from r3k is spot on.
That if you chase it too hard it will elude you.
I have experienced mid blowing a-gasms but can never predict when they’ll happen.
For me it the best and the feeling lasts for ages, up and down in waves.
My way is total undisturbed privacy.
Totally relax
Focus on down there
I leave my cock alone as it distracts from the action
Take your time (sometimes a good session can last all night)
Find the toy and the mode that’ll bring you on
Some great toys just don’t work for me - its personal!
For me slow, quiet, rumbly waves does it for me.
Everyone is different (natch) so go the journey - the rewards are sublime! Good luck!

3 Likes

I feel like I’m one of a lucky few who have been able to Pspot orgasm. It does take a lot of practice to firstly find the spot and then takes patience once you’ve found it to be able to orgasm.
I tried a quite a few toys and never quite got there but then took the plunge and purchased the NJoy wand. This was the moment it changed for me. The NJoy hits the spot a lot easier than other toys in my experience and had me pre-cumming very quickly.
The first time I Pspot orgasmed I did abstain for quite a few days and had been edging to get me really horny. Even then the whole session still took about 45-60 minutes and involved quite a few waves or near orgasm before it suddenly hit me. Started on my back with knees up but orgasmed on my front, knees up by my chest, bum up and head and shoulders on the bed.
As I say it does take patience so keep practicing, enjoy the sessions without being too down if you don’t get to orgasm and you will eventually get there. It’s worth the wait!

2 Likes