Have you tried anything new latley

Malteser81 wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

We have started to try new things i love pussy spanking and would like to try it a bit more, i think my OH think's i'm sex mad since i've been coming on here! x I'm looking for a soft whip if there is such a thing, one that won't scare the OH too much!

I dont think its the sight that makes us sex mad..... its been shown so many new ideas and techniques. My interest has grown in leaps and bounds since knowing my OH and can only get better with the ideas we are both getting from being on here.

As far as a whip goes i'm kind of looking round for somthing like that and think I may have chosen a nice slim crop http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 has great reviews too

I don't know if it matters to you but a crop might be less 'gentle' as the surface area is small. Obviously it depends how hard it is hit but personally I've found that paddles are much softer (and make a lovely sound!).

Maybe somethi g to consider!

Your link also doesn't work because of the comma, here it is:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825

Thanks WandA...... who said punctuation was a good thing lol

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

We have started to try new things i love pussy spanking and would like to try it a bit more, i think my OH think's i'm sex mad since i've been coming on here! x I'm looking for a soft whip if there is such a thing, one that won't scare the OH too much!

I dont think its the sight that makes us sex mad..... its been shown so many new ideas and techniques. My interest has grown in leaps and bounds since knowing my OH and can only get better with the ideas we are both getting from being on here.

As far as a whip goes i'm kind of looking round for somthing like that and think I may have chosen a nice slim crop http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825, has great reviews too External Media

I don't know if it matters to you but a crop might be less 'gentle' as the surface area is small. Obviously it depends how hard it is hit but personally I've found that paddles are much softer (and make a lovely sound!).

Maybe somethi g to consider!

Your link also doesn't work because of the comma, here it is:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825

External Media

Thanks for that, yes i want something gentle to start off with.

We have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15736

It's a perfect size for beginners (smallish but wide enough to disperse the spank a little) and has a suede side which can be soothing. It gives good spanks at a gentler strength but if you want to take it up a notch it does give a good firm spank when used more firmly!

Bondage boutique seem to have a few fab little goodies so it's worth having a browse

Ax

I cant wait to try that crop Teaster

Hi ilovemyman,I can also recommend the paddle AdnaW is on about. We also bought the Bondage Boutique two tone flogger,it can be really gentle and feels great on your pussy. We've not been into it long and the flogger is definitely my favorite.

I have been told that the two tone flogger is fantastic. Thats another glowing review

AdnaW wrote:

We have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15736

It's a perfect size for beginners (smallish but wide enough to disperse the spank a little) and has a suede side which can be soothing. It gives good spanks at a gentler strength but if you want to take it up a notch it does give a good firm spank when used more firmly!

Bondage boutique seem to have a few fab little goodies so it's worth having a browse External Media

Ax

That looks brilliant, not sure about using it for pussy spanking tho? External Media I think i will get my OH to have a look i don't want to scare him! I will have a look at the bondage boutique range too. Thank you all for the advice! x

My OH said something similar when I showed her. She really did like the look of it though and we have added that to our wishlists

I must be the only person out there who hasn't tried anything new recently?! Not through want of not trying...

Well if you are anything like your profile pic dont there would be much left to try. LOL

Hi Valley,

I'm 31 and in the last few months have tried anal (tentatively!), swallowed (never even contemplated it before current partner) and we have been experimenting with my g-spot and he's made me squirt a few times. So they're some new things :-) Also, he rims me, which neither of us has done before and I've put a finger in his bum before - but not for ages! - which he's never had/I've never done. So, it's all good (clean) fun

Ilovemyman wrote:

That looks brilliant, not sure about using it for pussy spanking tho? External Media I think i will get my OH to have a look i don't want to scare him! I will have a look at the bondage boutique range too. Thank you all for the advice! x

I'll be honest - we haven't tried it for that.....yet (don't get much time for spanking due to the necessity of quietness) but I will try it out and report back. It's not too big. As I said, I'd prefer that to a crop on my pussy (ouch!) because it's wider the force will be spread and it'll be a little more comfortable. MC will be the one to ask about things like that though External Media from what KP has said, she's an expert pussy spanker!

I fully understand not wanting to worry your OH - take a look at reviews to see how threatening something may be - that paddle looks scary but it's actually just a smallish luxurious looking toy (anything I review I try to write from a beginners perspective and consider the usefullness to a more experienced user). Obviously you know what you're looking for best External Media.

Ax

Columbus wrote:

Hi Valley,

I'm 31 and in the last few months have tried anal (tentatively!), swallowed (never even contemplated it before current partner) and we have been experimenting with my g-spot and he's made me squirt a few times. So they're some new things :-) Also, he rims me, which neither of us has done before and I've put a finger in his bum before - but not for ages! - which he's never had/I've never done. So, it's all good (clean) fun External Media

Cool. Well I love my OH when she swallows. I actually find it the most fantastic feeling.

My OH had never had anyone suck him until he came before. He'd had someone want him to wank off into their mouth but that was it. So it was a first for both of us.

I mean people had sucked him off! He's 36! But they'd never done it until he'd come. They either weren't very good or they'd do it a bit then stop. He'a pretty big though so it is quite hard work at times. It's not something I'll be doing regularly but I expect I will again at some point. But generally BJs are foreplay with us.

The vibrawhip was excellent for pussy spanking, not just for vibrations but size too. Might be worth finding something similar.

phone sex. im usually so shy i dont speak, but its fun and really enjoyable

Now phone sex is fun and recently my OH and myself did have MSN sex. Not near as good as the real thing tho

We often send each other sexual texts. I've sent him a video by text of me masturbating while he was at work and he replied saying he'd got "wood" under this desk LOL