Have you tried anything new latley

Since I met my other half I have tried a few new things.

Until the last few months I have never had a partner who has wanted anal and never had a partner who swallows after a blowjob before. Its all fantastic stuff. Thing is I have just turned 30 and only now had these things so I am just looking forward to many more first times with my OH.

Has anybody else done anything for the first time recently?

VB

Well your not on your own VB, till meeting u I had only orgasmed through foreplay and only ever once in a session. Since being with u ive not only experianced multipal orgasms through forplay but actuall sexual intercourse which is the most amazing experiance ever, never knew i was missing out on so much.

Just need to try squirting now, maybe we will have to put an order in to LH for some plastic sheets

Oral ... with a woman (and not just any woman...) It's awesome...something I've wanted to do for SO long and both giving and recieving is more exciting and erotic than I even imagined it would be (and I have a pretty vivid and dirty mind!)

Cumming from pussy spanking was a first today...the rhythm and strength of the strikes was just mmmmmmmmm I felt it right down to my toes!

xxKPxx

Wow, now ive always wondered if cumming from pussy spanking was possible..... my OH seemed to find it a little strange or odd, if thats the right way to put it, that I could cum from having my nipples played with and pulled etc. The pussy spanking may just be somthing else to try

Yeah it was pretty awesome and it was a surprise to me as I'd only enjoyed pussy spanking immediately after orgasm before...but then I had cum a few times already and had gotten extremely wound up again!

xxKPxx

What did u use can I ask for the pussy spanking, was it a paddle, crop or just hands??

Well I am sure I can give your pussy a spanking as well Teaser. You know how I aim to please

Yes please sir

KittyPurry wrote:

Oral ... with a woman (and not just any woman...External Media) It's awesome...something I've wanted to do for SO long and both giving and recieving is more exciting and erotic than I even imagined it would be (and I have a pretty vivid and dirty mind!)

Cumming from pussy spanking was a first today...the rhythm and strength of the strikes was just mmmmmmmmm I felt it right down to my toes!

xxKPxx

Welcome to our world!External Media

You listening AdnaW! External Media

@Malteser: It was just her hands and OH MY GOD! each stike was like a mini orgasm that built up to a massive one...it was fantastic!

@WandA: Tee hee thank you. I must say I freakin' love this world, I think I'll stay! Giving head was just...delicious, I could seriously have stayed licking, sucking and nibbling all day and night. I can't stop thinking about it now!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

@Malteser: It was just her hands and OH MY GOD! each stike was like a mini orgasm that built up to a massive one...it was fantastic!

@WandA: External Media Tee hee thank you. I must say I freakin' love this world, I think I'll stay! Giving head was just...delicious, I could seriously have stayed licking, sucking and nibbling all day and night. I can't stop thinking about it now!

xxKPxx

Glad you enjoyed it! Share the pussy! That's what I say! It is so addictive!

Now must think none oral related thoughts!

WandA wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it! Share the pussy! That's what I say! It is so addictive!

Now must think none oral related thoughts!

Why? It's not like you can't have it....

Ax

I find it very hard to have non oral related things in mind when I have an OH who does it so very well and when I enjoy repaying the favor for an hour or two.

U see, that explains why I have experianced multi orgasms during foreplay, they guy just doesnt give up..... and I love it of course.

I do my best you know

You see KP that is something I'd love to try, just waiting for the right opportunity. I'm still a girl virgin as it were. Although I'm not new to spanking exactly, my new guy-friend was spanking me earlier and calling me a naughty girl & I loved it! It just felt different - maybe because of him taking the Dom role but... Mmmm...

I have found recently that I have really enjoyed taking a dominent role. Never really tried that much before but my OH enjoys being sub and we have both had lots of fun.

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

I have found recently that I have really enjoyed taking a dominent role. Never really tried that much before but my OH enjoys being sub and we have both had lots of fun.

Its somthing weve both kind of settled into, the roles that is, and I just love the feeling of being completly in your hands =)

KittyPurry wrote:

Oral ... with a woman (and not just any woman...External Media) It's awesome...something I've wanted to do for SO long and both giving and recieving is more exciting and erotic than I even imagined it would be (and I have a pretty vivid and dirty mind!)

xxKPxx

We have started to try new things i love pussy spanking and would like to try it a bit more, i think my OH think's i'm sex mad since i've been coming on here! x I'm looking for a soft whip if there is such a thing, one that won't scare the OH too much!

Ilovemyman wrote:

We have started to try new things i love pussy spanking and would like to try it a bit more, i think my OH think's i'm sex mad since i've been coming on here! x I'm looking for a soft whip if there is such a thing, one that won't scare the OH too much!

I dont think its the sight that makes us sex mad..... its been shown so many new ideas and techniques. My interest has grown in leaps and bounds since knowing my OH and can only get better with the ideas we are both getting from being on here.

As far as a whip goes i'm kind of looking round for somthing like that and think I may have chosen a nice slim crop http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 has great reviews too