Have you used a Couples Vibrator?

Hey everyone,

i’m considering buying a Couples Vibrator like the WeVibe X Lovehoney but feedback is really varied.

Seems to be a bit marmite, people either give it 1 star or 5 stars.

Has anyone got any insight into why these types of toys are so devisive or any pointers on who it is/isn’t good for?

I know Lovehoney offer their Toy Satisfaction Guarentee, but first hand feedback may inform my potentail purchase,

Cheers everyone!

3 Likes

Hi, we haven’t used any like that before. My wife does love it though when I wear a vibrating cock ring and feels pretty good on me too.

I haven’t used this but I think I may have an idea why. The shape of it might not be for everyone since everyone is shaped differently. It could fit someone perfectly and then someone else can’t fit it at all. It’s kind of the same thing with rabbits. Some remote control toys can be a bit fiddly too.

3 Likes

We’ve tried a fair few of these over the years…we’ve been lucky to have a few from LH to test. Like others say - it’s very hit and miss as anatomy isn’t different for everyone. We’ve had ones that don’t fit, don’t stay in or don’t hit the spot. That said we just tested quite a basic one from LH - the Mon Ami one that’s in the ‘new items’. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/lovehoney-mon-ami-wearable-couples-massager/a47540g85107.html

This is a really simple one, but the shape finally fits perfectly and stayed put (for us at least) and we could use it during intercourse…

They’re all a bit of fun - but can be frustrating…but if you find one that fits they’re a good addition…

You can always invoke the ‘satisfaction promise’ and return it for a refund if it doesn’t work…pretty sure a lot of these type of devices get returned using that….

Good luck…everything is worth a try!

2 Likes

Always single so nope
Shame cause I would love to try couples stuff but never with anyone to do it

I tested the Mon Ami wearable couples massager and I did like it but it didn’t stay in place for me, but when I held it in place…oooft.
I would like a remote version but the one you linked really doesn’t seem to be well liked.

2 Likes

Snap Jo …

2 Likes

We’ve tried to use one half a dozen times, every time I end up bruising the head of my penis. Feels really good during piv sex, but afterwards and the next day just hurts. Maybe we haven’t found the right position. The one we have, I forget the name has 3 snaps points on it so it’s super customizable to make it stay. My wife has worn it out to an evening of pool and enjoyed it with the remote.

1 Like

We have the We Vibe Chorus.
It’s supposed to be the top model.
Has not amazed us. We had good fun with it recently.
The squeeze remote doesn’t work great, and we found the controls confusing.
Having said that, it’s high quality silicone and looks pretty when it’s on - like pussy jewelry!
I think these toys work well in certain positions.
Chorus has two adjustable points, but I still don’t think it fits my wife that well.
It’s still fun adventuring with tho!
Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Hmm I sense it’s maybe down to the individuals as the vibes might be strong for one and not the other, or it could be fiddly to use during penetration…

It’d be one them toys you’d have to take a gamble on and see how it plays out for you.

1 Like

Yes we’ve used the web couples vibrator it is awesome I recommend it to any couple that wants to disgust things up in the relationship and if you don’t need to spice things up it’s just great with your significant other and the toy

1 Like

Yes, we have a We Vibe Chorus. It is probably her 2nd favourite toy. But as others have said it only really works well if you use it a certain way.
It has to fit you both well. If you are too big and she is too tight, it might be uncomfortable. It is going to make her fuller and tighter. If you are both roughly average it should be fine. You also have to be long enough for the penis to reach well past the end of the internal arm. If not, then it is going to end up hurting.
She needs to be well lubricated so you slide easily with the toy in place. Missionary is the best position. Most others just wont work. When using you want to be grinding with deep thrusting, vigorous or shallow thrusting will likely end up bruising you both.
One great thing is that it can be used hands free. She doesn’t have to hold a clit toy in place so it is more natural and sensual experience.
The only problem I have with it is that Mrs LabRat will happily just keep going and going and eventually the internal vibration will make my cock numb, so I have to draw a line and finish, lol

As far as which model I would suggest, the extra functions of the Chorus are “nice to have” in terms of foreplay and teasing. Often she will use it as a warm up and I’ll play around with the squeeze function and the different patterns and modes to tease her. But ultimately when we get down to the act it tends to stay on a single mode.

2 Likes