Having a problem deciding (penis toy recommendations please)

Good afternoon everyone,

As it is one of the largest sales of the year, I am looking to purchase a new toy. Now a bit about me, I am a male in his late 20s. I was circumcised as a baby, apparently it was done incorrectly. Needless to say, I lack sensation in specific places on the left side of my penis.

Now I prevent this from allowing me to enjoy all that sex and sex toys have to offer. But does leave me with a problem purchasing different toys. Which in turn leads me to my dilemma.

I am searching for a non prostate toy that could potentially bring me that elusive “OMG” orgasm. From the reviews and searching I’ve done have narrowed it down to a few different products.

1. The Arcwave Ion: this one is the one I’m most interested in but also curious about. The reviews seemed to be mixed, but those who gave it a positive review seem to describe that building orgasm I’m looking for.

2. The Pulse III Solo: this is another toy that in other forums have received positive marks, but seems to have the common problem of “numbing” due to the vibrations.

I am curious to see which one people here recommend or have experience with. Or are able to suggest another toy I haven’t listed. Obviously everyone’s body is different, but there are usually some standardization across products and how others perceive/review them.

Thanks again, glad to be here :slight_smile:

First off, welcome to the forum! Second, do you have apprehension to a prostate orgasm? For the elusive “OMG” orgasm, honestly, for most guys I think it can only be achieved through edging or prostate stimulation, and this topic would at least be a good read for you, especially with lower sensitivity: Prostate Super Orgasm. Good luck!

2 Likes

Oh no not at all, I have quite a few of prostate toys. I was just looking to attempt to achieve something similar or different than your standard stroker.

2 Likes

Hi, if you’ve got a partner with a clit suction toy, you can try out the sensation by using it against your frenulum to see if it appeals.
(The people who make womanisers also make the ion) it wont fit as well, but it will give you some idea if the suction is for you or not.

1 Like

Oh that is a great idea thank you, sadly my wife doesn’t have one yet…but it’s on her “to buy” list. So I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

I’ve been looking into the Arcwave as well but decided to buy other toys for me and my partner over the holidays.

Apparently the air pulse target the head of the cock and you can squeeze the toy if you want to move it up and down your member. There is mixed reviews here and there. But some people I’ve heard have had amazing orgasms from it.

Have you tried cock rings at all? I find it enhances the feeling of sex or while using toys at the same time.

2 Likes

Yea I believe me and you share the same reservations regarding the arcwave.

As for cock rings. I have tried a few, I’m not sure if it’s me or the toys I’ve used. Generally I become numb to the vibrations for the rings that have them. For those that don’t, I tend to lose my erection. I would say the loss of erection may be due to the circumcision mishap, but I’m not entirely sure. Thanks for the advice though I might try them again as it’s been awhile since I’ve used one.

I usually tend to favour cock rings that go around the cock and balls for the added sensation then the ones that go over just the cock.

And probably could’ve been from the screwed up circumcision also for the loss of feeling. Could’ve screwed up a nerve ending.

So I’ve decided to go ahead and order the arcwave. I truly hope it delivers at least a decent result. I will make sure to update this thread along with a official review a few days to a week after receiving the item. I’m hopefully optimistic. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please do.

Might be my next purchase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovehoney have a really good returns policy, so if it doesnt work for you returning it is an option. I think its extended to 90 days over xmas, but youd have to check

2 Likes

Oh no worries, I’ve learned with sex toys particularly ones that “hype” up something new or different. To go in with unbiased curiosity. It tends to either help dampen the disappointment or enlighten the surprise. Depending on how the specific you performs.

2 Likes

Oh good to know, I’m really wanting to give the toy a fair shot. As I’ve read it takes a few tries for it to really “work”. So it’s nice to know love honey is gracious with there return timeframe should I need it.

I ordered the Arcwave a few weeks ago and haven’t really gotten much from it more than I would just using a strong Vibrator on the head

I have used it maybe 4 times up to now the first was by far the best but I have noticed that what some of the reviews said about moving while using it are nonsense it basically removes all worth of the suction, staying in one place is the only way to benifit from the suction

If I do happen to find any brilliant position I will be sure to post here

I hope you have some luck, if you find a good technique it would be much appreciated by me at least

Also on the subject of amazing orgasms without prostate stimulation it is very possible for men, A while ago I decided to try looking for it without prostate stimulation (after a LOT of trying) I noticed that the “thinking off” type of orgasm that women can have is in fact a thing for men
After a few hours looking through the LH forums and feeling very horny just a bit of nipple stimulation took me over the edge and I got the signature signs of a super o (pressure in the abdomen, tightening of the chest, warm all over and waves of pleasure)
So yeah 100% it is possible

Hope this helps, have a great reat of your week, best of luck and do update the post if you have any luck