Having a Threesome

JoJoxx wrote:

Ahem....been there and done that, but not in the swinging sense. The fella knows all about it and it was in my past so no reason why i cant tell.

First time was with a married couple and i was a little bit tipsy and suggested it. Well, i had suggested it a few time and the female (my mate) wasnt into it. Then one night she said yes! WOW. I know both of them so it wasnt a problem to get to know them. It was more of a girl thing than the hubby asking. Worked out fine in the end, but only happened once. She realised that it wasnt for her...me....well onto my next one.

This time with 2 guys. I knew them both and they knew each other and it started out as a joke first. Then got a bit serious. We used to go out drinking and the jokes between them went along the lines of "wouldnt it be great if?" So one nightI said yeah go on then.....they both didnt know what to do or say!! So it pretty much took control....oh yeah baby!!

I still talk and see each and everyone involved and there has never been any animosity between us.

Now the thought of swinging...........................

JJxx

Sounds like you had fun Jo Jo - I know there are usually problems but I'd still like to do it .... as i said before - with a friend of OH and if we did it on the odd occasion - no pressure...almost a fuck buddy no strings kind of thing...? AmI making sence here?

Morbidia wrote:

I'd never have a threesome when in a relationship involving a third party addition, it always ends in crap, puts alot of strain on the relaitonship about 90 odd % of the time.

Although, if i was a single gal, and if i had more confidence within myself, then i'd say hell yeah ^_^

x x

You would be greta Morbidia, you are level headed and a woman of the world are you not!!!

Tallboy

now i have had an education from that wise man TB and know what a spitroast is, im on the lookout for twins

Can't say I'm that bothered about having a full threesome. HOWEVER, I would love to have two ladies suck me off at the same time. I'd love for my balls to be licked as my helmet was sucked or to have one girl wank me into the mouth of another . It always looks & sounds mega hot in the vids!

The sheer eroticism of the occasion does it for me, me in another woman, her partner, male, in me..... really floats my boat !!!! I rest my case.

Tallboy

Me, David Tennant, and the guy that played the other Dr Who in one episode

oh sorry that was DT, just me and him then

I would love to have a threesome!

Not too sure if id like another bloke being there tho...........................lol.

hummm im bisexual and love girl on girl action but the bloke im with now isnt too sure about the idea. He says that the idea of a 3sum with 2 random girls would be amazing but when one of them is someone he cares about he'd be too worried bout me prefering the other woman or not getting enough attention (oh and i do love LOTS of attention) hehe so many not gonna have and girly fun for a while. lol maybe in a year or two ill be able to convince him :-D fingers crossed!!

x

Incogneeto...I think I love you...

xxx

hehehe always ncie to have a fan RuRu :-D

xx

lol i really need to get a pic sorted lol

Yes you do Incogneeto or you face being labelled one of the grey people !!!

TB

lol im looking for one now!! :-p

x

Good luck !!!! Can be trickier than you think !!

TB

whoop found one!!! hehehe actually found 2 but the OH doesnt know the other photo was taken so cant upload that one while hes sat next to me lol

x

Definately a fruitful search well worth the wait, definate blog potential.

Suffering e.mail malfunction at the moment so no outgoings/incomings-Morbidia!

TB

My primary partner knows and consents to my polyamory. He participates in many of my experiences with other people, and it's never caused any strain for us. I love threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes.

There is just no substitute for having people (of my choosing)'s hands on me, and not knowing whose hands are where!

Fantabulous. :D

I had one with two guys once, it was completely spontaneous and I wasn't seeing either of them, though one of them was my ex. It happened in the back of a car (!!) and it was pretty good. If I had that time again, of course I'd do things differently, but now I don't think I'd have one again. Everyone is different and I personally wouldn't like the idea of a threesome with my bloke because I'd be worried about damaging the relationship.

If you're confident this isn't a risk then go for it. Just make sure you've discussed all the implications and that you practice safe sex. Online is probably the easiest way to find someone, alternatively look in Desire Magazine for someone, or advertise yourselves.

rather than going straight off to a swinging club, youre better off joing a swingers site and getting to know people through there....takes any pressure of thinking you have to perform, and your more likely to hook up with someone whom you both like and have a chemistry with.

swinging isnt about shagging anyone with a pulse, its about finding someone who turns you one enough or you like enough to want to shag.

i use swinging heaven, which is a really good site.

Mucky Duck wrote:

HOWEVER, I would love to have two ladies suck me off at the same time. I'd love for my balls to be licked as my helmet was sucked or to have one girl wank me into the mouth of another . It always looks & sounds mega hot in the vids!

I think this is probably a lot of blokes fantasy! I would love to cum over 2 girls faces or cum in 1 girls mouth and watch her dribble it into another girls mouth! Or to go from 1 girls ass to anther girls mouth.....now that would b heaven! So many fantasies!

sexytime wrote:

I would love to have a threesome!

Not too sure if id like another bloke being there tho...........................lol.

I quite like the idea of sum bloke fuckin my gf in the ass while she's suckin my cock on all 4's, it would make her so slutty! I know my gf would b up for this but I don't know if I could handle the jealousy, I like the idea of it but maybe not in practice?