Having a Threesome

dirty dogg wrote:

sexytime wrote:

I would love to have a threesome!

Not too sure if id like another bloke being there tho...........................lol.

I quite like the idea of sum bloke fuckin my gf in the ass while she's suckin my cock on all 4's, it would make her so slutty! I know my gf would b up for this but I don't know if I could handle the jealousy, I like the idea of it but maybe not in practice?

Quite true, did she moan louder for him!!! was he bigger, faster, slower, shoot more, longer, harder - aint life full of insecurities uh ha ha !!!!!

TB

Mrs Hairybiker is Bi and has put forward the idea of a threesome. I dont have any objection but I've said that she would have to be the one that organises it. I know its normally a male fantasy but I have to admit to being a little unsure.

I wouldn't worry biker because it's just sensible to consider the effect on your relationship carefully before jumping in. If it does happen for you two, I hope it's great!

Ahhh so my OH isnt the only male in the entire world who likes the idea of 2 girls at once but isnt completly sure they wanna try it in real life!! lol nice to no

xx

Ahhh so my OH isnt the only male in the entire world who likes the idea of 2 girls at once but isnt completly sure they wanna try it in real life!! lol nice to no

xx

And if she seems to be having a better time with him than you ever remember having, then isn't he just for the high jump!!!!

TB

Hubby has been suggestiong a threesome recently, I've been trying to explain to him the consecuenses it'd have on our relationship, I don't think I could let him touch her/kiss her/fuck her as I wouldn't want her to touch him, it may sound like I'm been selfish but I know I would get jealous so I'm trying to get him off the idea, I think it should remain a fantasy

You are exactly right Mel, selfish only if thinking about yourself, but your concerns are for your relationship- so that's not being selfish is it!!

TB

The way I see it is my relationship is in a volatile state at the minute, he see's it as it might help us get closer but I see it as if we don't do it we will get closer as it would push me away to see him with someone else.

I hope that makes sense lol

xxx

He sees it as you might get closer, whereas you need to be closer before you go down the road, l think everyone will agree. If that is his thinking then he is the selfish one, as he is thinking of himslf first and foremost. You are right again so see that it wouldn't be a helpful thing for the relationship at the moment.

TB

Think you'd have to be really close to begin with. It's not the type of thing that'll bring you closer as a couple. That's the problem with fantasies though, if they made perfect sense they'd be boring.

I don't think he's been selfish, I think he's just wanting to make things better, he's just going the wrong way about it! Even if our relationship was solid as a rock i don't think it would work as I'm jealous!

Sexymel the way I c it is pritty simple, your not certain about it and uv told him that u dont wanna try it at the moment and that should be the end of the matter. I know i joke o here about trying to convince my OH to have one but tbh I wlll NEVER put any pressure on him to do so, Ill suggest it nnow and again in a joking way but as soon as he says hes not comfatable with the idea yet wont try to change his mind.

It doesnt matter how strong or close your relationship is sweety, you should never do anything that your not certain you want to do and no one should ever pressure you into the thinking you should.

Tell him to back off and understand that your not just comfatabe with the idea......and sorry but my spelling is awful today lol

xx

sexymel88 wrote:

Hubby has been suggestiong a threesome recently, I've been trying to explain to him the consecuenses it'd have on our relationship, I don't think I could let him touch her/kiss her/fuck her as I wouldn't want her to touch him, it may sound like I'm been selfish but I know I would get jealous so I'm trying to get him off the idea, I think it should remain a fantasy

I would put it another way to your hubby Mel, how does he feel about a threesome with him and another guy?

If he baulks at that, then he might get an idea how you feel about swinging with as a FFM.

Swinging whilst having marriage issues is definately best avoided

He's not putting pressure on me-sorry if it came accross like that. He wouldn't do it with a guy as he's not into that whereas I'm bi so it wouldn't be a problem with either one of us!

xxx

Gee thanks for clearing that one up for us Mel, just as l was donning my biking leathers to zoom up the M1 to you. Take it the door is fixed now!!

TB

sexymel88 wrote:

He's not putting pressure on me-sorry if it came accross like that. He wouldn't do it with a guy as he's not into that whereas I'm bi so it wouldn't be a problem with either one of us!

xxx

Thats cool then Mel. Though the male don't need to be bi for a FMM 3 some, it just mean the lady gets double the fun,lol

fine and dandy wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

xxx

Thats cool then Mel. Though the male don't need to be bi for a FMM 3 some, it just mean the lady gets double the fun,lol

Spitroast, DP, 2 x1 2x2 and so on- wow!!!

TB

I wouldn't ask him to do it, I'd prefer FFM anyway

xxx

Well hope things work out, at least there is an area you both seem to agree on !!

TB