Having sex with a butt plug in?

Having been married for 10 years with a pretty decent sex life we've never tried butt plugs or anal, but after experimenting a few weeks ago I wish I'd tried these years ago. I absolutely love the feeling of a butt plug in while my husband teases me and the fullness when he enters me is incredible. Just bought a vibrating plug to try next and keep looking on this site everyday for new ideas to try. Our sex life has a new lease of life and I'm more keen to instigate which is certainly new in our relationship and my husband is enjoying!

It is fun... but another cock instead of a butt-plug is better! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Nice thread, got my brain ticking over, is jewelled butt plug next on our order list!

This sounds amazing I would love to try it but I fear Mrs Bear won’t be keen. Still no harm in trying πŸ˜‰

Yeah, its great! Gives a full feeling, its weird at first but quickly becomes nice. So persevere.

Wifes not sure about trying it, she is a bit squeamish, she doesnt think there is any pleasure for her. Hhopefully she will be up for it some time in future as people pisting in this thread saying both of you can feel it and makes everything tighter sounds amazing...

Having anything in one hole and a cock in the other always feels tighter and more full in my experience, gets more nerve endings tingling, well worth a go.

Gosig wrote:

Having anything in one hole and a cock in the other always feels tighter and more full in my experience, gets more nerve endings tingling, well worth a go.

The OH confirmed exactly that this morning Gosig, she’s such a naughty girl.

Highly recommend this! What a feeling & what an orgasm especially if you have a magic wand on the go too! We mix it up with different butt plugs now from basic ones to vibrating ones. Definitely recommend.

It is fantastic.

We have the heart shape jewelled plug and when it's in it feels fantastic for me (M) and the Mrs feels all full and a bit naughty.

It also looks V.sexy when your stood behind.

Definite one of the faves now.

Sex with a butt plug tail is also amazing. Apart from the full feeling others have described you also get a kick from the visual appeal of a tail and the animalistic feel of a tail hanging down from your bum. Mmmmm lovely 😊

Well after already being curious, and then seeing this thread about two weeks ago, we've taken the plunge our butt plug arrived today! Excited but nervous Haha!

Cinderella69 wrote:

Well after already being curious, and then seeing this thread about two weeks ago, we've taken the plunge our butt plug arrived today! Excited but nervous Haha!

Well done you. Remember, plenty of lube, and if you wonder if there should be more, just put it on.

this thread has definitely inspired me! I’m going to try one and then try to convince my wife to try one too...it sounds amazing πŸ‘ having never done anal play...in all honesty, should I expect it to hurt 😬

Janes wrote:

this thread has definitely inspired me! I’m going to try one and then try to convince my wife to try one too...it sounds amazing πŸ‘ having never done anal play...in all honesty, should I expect it to hurt 😬

Not if you do it properly. Relax and lots of lube. If your bum is tense, it will likely hurt, so take it slowly and relax!

Let us know Cinderella - I too am keen to try this!

KinkyMira wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

Well done you. Remember, plenty of lube, and if you wonder if there should be more, just put it on.

Well in the end we decided to wait until the weekend to give it a go because we always have more free time on Friday and Saturday evenings. Ah yes lube, lube, lube!

MrsHolmes wrote:

We're waiting until tomorrow maybe Saturday, but I'll let you know.

Cinderella69 wrote:

MrsHolmes wrote:

We're waiting until tomorrow maybe Saturday, but I'll let you know

And we all await you review lol

@KinkyMira so glad I tried this!

Excited married couple wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

MrsHolmes wrote:

We're waiting until tomorrow maybe Saturday, but I'll let you know

And we all await you review lol

MrsHolmes wrote:

Sorry to have kept you both waiting. Trying it on Fri/Sat turned into trying it on Sunday!

All I can say is if you feel curious about it, don't wait any longer, just do it haha! I wish I hadn't waited this long!

I used this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502 I got it while it was on sale and in my hurry I bought the 4.5 inch instead if the 3.5 inch I had planned to get, however it was absolutely fine. We have indulged in anal play a bit recently though. If it's totally new for you I'd go smaller!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502