Having sex with a butt plug in?

I'm not interested to try anal sex, it just doesn't float my boat, but I have got excited about the idea of trying regular sex with a butt plug in to try the feeling. I think my boyfriend would be OK with this. Does anyone else do this and can recommend or not?

steph&mike wrote:

I'm not interested to try anal sex, it just doesn't float my boat, but I have got excited about the idea of trying regular sex with a butt plug in to try the feeling. I think my boyfriend would be OK with this. Does anyone else do this and can recommend or not?

Looooaaads of people do this, and it's great.

It'll make you feel more full, offer blended stimulation, and help direct his penis to your G-spot: so winner winner (veggie) chicken dinner!

YES, highly recommended! I'm not a huge fan of receiving anal, but love using a butt plug during vaginal sex. It's even better when combined with a wand! My plug of choice is a bulbed clear glass one with a flat base from LH (sorry I can't post a link)... Hope your boyfriend will want to give it a try and that you'll both like it!

Go for it ! My wife likes to have a butt plug in, whilst I enter her vagina. She says she likes the feeling & extra stimulation.

Definately recommended. My lady dreams of being DP'd, but doesn't want the real life complication of another man being involved, so having a butt plug in while we have vaginal sex sends her screaming into orbit!

Yes. My wife has much more powerful orgasm with the vibrating butt plug in. It also tightens up her vagina making the whole experience more pleasurable for her and me.

If the idea excites you then you should try it without hesitation! Wifey enjoys the feeling of a butt plug during sex but is still not overly keen on anal sex itself so it sounds like a similar story to yours so I would recommend you give it a try otherwise you’ll never know if you like it!

...and what's good for the goose - it also feels great for the guy to wear one during sex. Even better when you both have one. Just a small one for me, however, as wearing the really big ones can inhibit the stiffy.

This is something I've been curious about too! After reading what people have said, I really want to give it a go!

I love wearing a butt plug when having sex and my husband said it feels really tight. I cant receive anal as I dont have a large bowel so im plumbed differently to everyone else but I can and do enjoy wearing butt plugs.

Butt plug sex i will ask the oh if she wants to give it a go

I've only used a small beginner's butt plug so far and it definitely adds a little extra to play time. Butt plugs are pretty affordable so why not give it a try? And if you don't like it then just get rid. At least you have found that you did/didn't enjoy it then. Good luck.

Interesting thread! Going to give this a go soon :) thanks for the info

Another one for our sexy bucket list! 😂

It does to pop out out just the wrong moment!

I love having sex with a butt plug in. Mine fits well, so hasn't popped out even when he's really been going for it.

My husband loves having a butt plug in, but it does make it harder for him to cum with one in, so we don't usually have sex with it in - he wears it at other times.

I would try it but it would be hard for my BF to fuck me in the same oriface as the plug is in xx

Lots of excellent replies but as most have said it’s really great for both of you. For the man it puts pressure on the Gspot which gives a super intense orgasm when you put one in and for the ladies it gives you a much “fuller” feeling. So if your partner is quite girthy just prepare yourself! Haha it’s really fun and adds another dimension to play, just make sure you lube up sufficiently and don’t go for anything too large. If your new to anal play then try a mini plug first and build yourself up. You can also try a basic dildo if the plug shape doesn’t feel very comfortable. The only thing you may encounter is when you orgasm your body and muscles will possibly push the plug out, but with practice it will be fine. Also your muscles may Tighten after so taking a plug out should be done slowly and carefully as it can ache after. But all this aside it feels great for you both.

I am also not really "into" anal but got more open minded, especially being on here and have tried a couple small plugs alone and then have used my aprkle one during sex and love the stimualtion of feeling extra full and tight. I can recommend it.

The jewelled ones look fab and the ones with a jiggle ball inside feel amazing