Having trouble finding prostate

Just bought the Njoy Pure Wand. From what I read it hits the prostate and blows you away. I’ll be dammed if I can hit it !

What am I doing wrong please ?

5 Likes

I’ve got a prostate massager and I find it’s very further forward than u realise have a look online to where u should be using it :wink: everyone can be slightly different I guess maybe it just not getting that perfect spot for u. Keep trying and good luck

2 Likes

there is a really good P-spotting thread here. with lots of tips. worth a read

5 Likes

Yes that above article is really good. I’ve found mine and can milk it and get closer to the super o but even playing and milking my prostrate during solo play is good.

I find mine with toys. My wife can actually find and feel mine with her fingers.

1 Like

I have a big toy collection, out of all them i found that the steel hook finds it easily. (I ordered it from here)

Another toy is from here. Its the blue doc johnson. Bright blue all smooth.

For me its mainly just exploring yourself and youll find it​:smiley:

1 Like

Medical professionals say the Prostate is about 5cm or fingers length inside the rectum positioned towards the penis area.
Maybe you need to give it some more time to explore positions or techniques?

1 Like

Gey a bit deeper. I find precum and milking when I’m about 5.5 to 6.50pm inches deep and up towards my belly button.

1 Like

Very interesting… maybe prostates can be in different positions?!…

1 Like

mine’s pretty deep in, I find my own fingers won’t do the job.

I started with this, https://www.lovehoney.ca/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/p/lovehoney-g-slim-g-spot-vibrator-black/a2008g70634.html , slim enough to manoeuvre safely until you find your happy place.

1 Like

I read some more articles saying it’s 2 inches in but can very - 2 inches isn’t even the whole length of my middle finger probably two joints of it.

Earlier I tried both my middle fingers, come hither, tapping, circles moved around 2 inches in then whole middle finger in and couldn’t feel it and couldn’t get any pre cum out in either position I tried.

Hard plastic aneros progasm put it all the way in and got pre cum straight away and moved it around and got more milking out so mines definitely in further than my finger.

My wife has shorter fingers than me and has given me a few prostrate massages, but I think the pre cum from her doing it is more mental rather than her actually being on my prostrate. Will get her to try again though :slight_smile: