Heads up for those who buy LoveHoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager

For those who are thinking of buying or are waiting on the postman to deliver: Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager - Lovehoney UK

I received mine just there and took it out the box to give it a look over and see how it works. When I took it out the box and got it all on, only the vibration was working when pressing the remote buttons and couldn’t get the rotating at all. To get the rotating part working I had to wiggle the rotating piece and it seemed to click into place and now works perfectly.

Just a heads up for those who may be in the same boat as me.

Also do you think that mine could have just been broken and should ask for a replacement? As I am keen to give it a try

1 Like

For peace of mind, I would speak to customer care. They’re usually more than happy to send a replacement if you feel you’ve got a faulty product :blush:

they might not even ask for that one back, so you wouldn’t have the hassle of return

It sounds like it may have broken and you’ve just put it back in place. When you use it it may well come away again. As others have suggested you might want to contact support, could be a common issue or a design feature to prevent over pressure or something?

I’ve seen reviews that the middle part is really big. How big is it? The specs say 4.5”. Is that a true measurement?