Hearing your neighbours having sex... Turn on or turn off?!

Hi All
New to the community so wanted to introduce myself.
Thought I'd start a little thread due to an issue we're currently having with some neighbours. They are very loud in the bedroom and we hear everything!
I find this a massive turn on, but my OH doesn't seem to like it.. I've been having this debate with some friends and thought I'd see what your thoughts were!

That's hot.. I love hearing them. It turns me on so much! But I think my gf gets embarrassed a bit

Turn off! My neighbour knocks me sick! ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Turn on, although since moving to my new place i have never heard the neibours. I'm sure our neighbours get an earful though. my partner tries to keep me quiet but no use. Perhaps they enjoy it... now there's a thought!

Turn off. I've had quiet neighbours for years now but in the past I had neighbours that made some really strange noises and that was kind of funny.

I don't even want to know what my neighbours think.

Why are you quite loud then Friday13?

Neutral - I just find it immusing .Also gives me ammunition if they complain about my noisy son !

My old next door neighbour was in her 60's and used to bark during sex.... I found it quite disturbing to be fair especially as he headboard was against the wall my bed was on too!

HardinHerts wrote:

Why are you quite loud then Friday13?

I don't think I'm loud but partners disagree. I swear a lot and I'm pretty loud when on the receiving end of pain. That's where gags come in handy!

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

My old next door neighbour was in her 60's and used to bark during sex.... I found it quite disturbing to be fair especially as he headboard was against the wall my bed was on too!

That's amazing! I had a neighbour that shrieked like a bird being attacked.

Friday13 firstly... How do you get the post to show what you're responding to when it show what I said in speech marks?
Secondly... That's what I don't get about my gf. She's so loud I have to cover her mouth so I don't know how she can be embarrassed about hearing them when surely they can hear her! Haha

^It should say "quote this post" in blue above each post. If you click that it should work.

I think when you are having fun you don't realise or care about noise. I also think many people are under the illusion that noise only travels in one direction through the walls!

Big turn off. I don't really care whether or not they're attractive, I just find that the sounds are really intrusive while i'm trying to do work and such in the evening. More of a distraction than something pleasurable.

Friday13 - nope, not got that option! Never mind! Haha

You all have interesting neighbours because I have never heared any of my neighbours having sex, If anything they've probably heared me! But in 3 houses I've lived in over the past few years I've never heared anything just arguments haha

Wildcherry wrote:

You all have interesting neighbours because I have never heared any of my neighbours having sex, If anything they've probably heared me! But in 3 houses I've lived in over the past few years I've never heared anything just arguments haha

I was very recently living in college dorms, and boy, do those guys cut the costs on soundproofing their buildings. You could hear people going at it upstairs, downstairs, next door...

I think it would turn me on for a little while, then it would get annoying over time

Luckily we have very quiet neighbours - lol. Welcome to the forum btw :) x

I used to live next door to a screamer and at first it was really annoying but after a while we just started to join in, can't beat em join em 😂

Thanks Scorpius12... Lovely photo btw! Very hot!
In fact you've all got lovely photos with some lovely bums boobs and legs on show haha
I will get a photo up as soon as I can