Hello and Help! Stamina and Deepthroat

Thank you all SO much... Maybe it's the advice or the links, maybe just because I was a bit more relaxed (if determined) about the whole thing but it worked... Yay! I feel ridiculously proud of myself :-) all went very very well. Thank you. Although I didn't get the products recommended here in time I did get some throat numbing spray from the pharmacy which may have helped. I don't know for sure, and I don't care. Yay! It worked :-) thank you.

I find that when giving oral focusing the tip of my tounge on the head and glans of the penis is often a good way to continue using my mouth without having to strech my jaw a lot (in my other half it makes him twitch in an adorable way that I find really cute lol). Obviously this differs from man to man as it could be too intense for some, so your partner needs to give you feedbck

There's no shame in using your hands, especially if they are lubed up quite a bit on the shaft. this means you don't have to go as deep to give him stimulation.

the position can sometimes mean that you get tired more quickly, so it might be wise to shift things around a little?

I'm a deep throater and have never been defeated even by a couple of guys who'd never had "proper" (their words) blow jobs before due to their "size". I don't have a big mouth but I do approach very carefully and I absolutely have to be in control. Practice makes a lot of difference too. And I made both guys cum through oral too which was new to them!

Alastor wrote:

We like your essays Fluffbags.

Excellent call. Fluffbags is my sex info guru.