Hello, any ideas for my first profile pic?

Hi everyone, just introducing myself here. I'm keen to do a whole lot of reviews here.

My partner and I met only a year ago and I've had a very dull sex life in my ex-marriage. Now I've discovered an awesome partner and buying things online and wow!

So, any ideas for my first profile picture? To be anonymous and within the rules.

As long as there are no
Penises
Testicles
Vaginas
Labia
Anuses
Nipples
Sexual activity
Erections visible through clothing

You can go crazy :) put on some cute underwear and take a picture of your bum or cleavage? Have a look through other members of the community's pictures and get some ideas like that as most of us are still anon x

For some of my profile pictures in the past I've worn a blindfold to protect my identity, or (like now) cropped the top half of my face out of the picture.

A lot of members take pictures of their bums/boobs etc, which is fine as long as you're wearing lingerie (or clothes) to cover yourself and it's not see through :)

Boogaloo wrote:

For some of my profile pictures in the past I've worn a blindfold to protect my identity, or (like now) cropped the top half of my face out of the picture.

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I used to do this before my nearest and dearest used to know I was on here. I'd also make sure any recognisable tattoos were hidden or blurred out.

I've also used the odd cartoon character from favourite childhood cartoons!

For a man I think a bare chest photo is always good or if you don't want to show that much maybe just a pic of your hands in handcuffs.

For a woman some sexy lingerie and a back shot is nicely anonymous or a closer view of say legs in stockings etc

Your profile picture doesn't have to be of you if you don't want it to. Mine is Luca Blight from Suikoden II. ^^ My OH and I aren't quite comfortable putting images of ourselves on the internet yet, so I went with something from a video game I love. Haha.