Hello everyone

I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and say hey . I'm a young student who soon will graduate and then from september I'll be studying philosofhy or nursing, I haven't decided yet since it's so hard to choose but I'll figure that out.

So I'm here to get inspired, review toys/lingere and just have fun, that's what life is all about right? You are welcome to send me a message, I'll reply back as fast as possible.

Welcome to the lovefest Rosie x

Hello Rosie, welcome to the forum

Hellkat wrote:

Welcome to the lovefest Rosie x

Uh Thank you Hellkat, I have already started but I can't wait to see more

Welcome to the forums Rosie, have fun

Satoshi wrote:

Hello Rosie, welcome to the forum

Thank you

Kasumi wrote:

Welcome to the forums Rosie, have fun

Thank you so much and believe me, I already am

Welcome Rosie have fun x

Hey Hun, Welcome to the fun and Games! lol xx

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Welcome Rosie have fun x

Thank you very much

Catnip wrote:

Hey Hun, Welcome to the fun and Games! lol xx

Hehe thanks kindly, I can't wait to see what else awaits in here

LadyRosie wrote:

I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and say hey . I'm a young student who soon will graduate and then from september I'll be studying philosofhy or nursing, I haven't decided yet since it's so hard to choose but I'll figure that out.

So I'm here to get inspired, review toys/lingere and just have fun, that's what life is all about right? You are welcome to send me a message, I'll reply back as fast as possible.

Welcome! I'm a student too and will be graduating in just a couple of months. I have only been on here since December but it's a great site and very easy to get addicted to!

Welcome to the forums Rosie have fun.

AliMc wrote:

LadyRosie wrote:

Welcome! I'm a student too and will be graduating in just a couple of months. I have only been on here since December but it's a great site and very easy to get addicted to!

How nice, I hope your exams will go well And thank you very much, I already think I am getting addicted to this site.

S&M sexy times wrote:

Welcome to the forums Rosie have fun.

Thank you

Hi Rosie, welcome to the forum enjoy and have fun, i always up for a chat i have added you as a friend.

Welcome to the forum Lady Rosie!!

I saw from your list of turn ons that you are a fan of leather - it would be great to have a leather chat with you at some point.

I am also a student! Good luck with your exams!!

margiemoo wrote:

Hi Rosie, welcome to the forum enjoy and have fun, i always up for a chat i have added you as a friend.

Uh thank you very much I sure am already, I have only been here for a day and there is already happening something. It's wild and I like it. And sure, adding you as a friend too

mrmuscle1 wrote:

Welcome to the forum Lady Rosie!!

I saw from your list of turn ons that you are a fan of leather - it would be great to have a leather chat with you at some point.

I am also a student! Good luck with your exams!!

Uh sometime yes, I can't promiss to be at the chat everyday ( studies takes all my time) but someday why not

Uh cool and good luck with your exams as well! Thank you!

Hi and welcome p