Hello everyone!

Hi there. How’s everyone? I haven’t been on here for a while. It’s good to be back. Hope you’re taking care and keeping well. X

4 Likes

Hello to you and welcome back.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome back to the forums.

1 Like

Hi @LeahDiva :wave:
Welcome back to the forum!

1 Like

Hi and welcome back @LeahDiva :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back @LeahDiva i hope things are going well

1 Like

Morning and welcome back :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @LeahDiva

1 Like

Glad you’ve found your way home @LeahDiva

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @LeahDiva :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, another one here who has been totally MIA. Pandemic lockdown, 6 month dry spell :innocent: and then reunification with partner who suffered greatly during period apart.
We’ve been limping along with sporadic and not entirely satisfying sex :frowning: So back here to see if we can get our mojo back. He’s uber stressed with work, that is impacting his, well, performance and leaving me ever so slightly unsatisfied.
But we will get there, right?

2 Likes

Yes @lulu You will get there. We’ve all been there at some point. You’ll get your mojo back and I hope this forum can help you on the journey. It certainly helped me…

1 Like

Hello and welcome back as well @lulu :slightly_smiling_face:

You can fire up your own (re-)Intro topic if you fancy a full Lovehoney Forum welcome back. :slightly_smiling_face: If you click on the blue ‘create your into!’ link below it’ll even half fill one out for you. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you - will see to that shortly. Life currently on Zoom and I fear they’ll see reflection of what I’m doing in my glasses

Good to know am not alone - it has been a tough ride with lots of bumps on the way.

Welcome back :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back @LeahDiva and @lulu! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Welcome back.

1 Like

Hi and Welcome @LeahDiva

1 Like

Thank you, Andy x

1 Like