Hello everyone!

I’m 23, bisexual woman studying a postgraduate degree in England!
I’m excited to start my journey in the community, learning and discovering with everyone :smiling_face:
Let me know what you enjoy most about the community :arrow_down: where should I start my journey in the community? :smile:

7 Likes

Hi :wave: @MissSweet
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @MissSweet :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Where to get started… well the search function is very good and your friend so anything you’re interested in have a search for and if you want to contribute to the thread, jump right in.

The Lounge is for general chit chat and a nice place to hang out.

The Games category can be a good place to just get going with the forum and there’s usually a few on the go.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @MissSweet . The forum is a great place to talk and exchange views, ideas, advice etc as no names etc used, everyone is anonymous so people can be open and honest. What are you studying?

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey @MissSweet :wave::wave:

2 Likes

Hello :wave:t2: and welcome.

Thanks! I’m studying a masters in Conservation Biodiversity :paw_prints: :seedling:

Hi there @MissSweet enjoy and immerse yourself into the forum everyone’s welcome and value what you will bring to it enjoy hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The study sounds spot on for these times and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. The forum has a multitude of advice/posts and no question is a silly question. I am sure you will also be able to give good advice to others as well. @MissSweet

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

This website I find has a big variety and lifestyles compare to other sex positive communities. Most of the people tend to be centered around the UK, Europe area although we get a lot of north Americas (like me from Canada).

The nice thing about a diverse group of people is you kinda see what everyone is doing/dealing with issues or problems that come up instead of just the kink community or older adults who are parents or whatever.

1 Like

Hi and welcome.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MissSweet

2 Likes

Helloooo

2 Likes

Welcome to the club and nice to hear from you

Personally I’m married and me and the husband do a lot of role reversal where some days he dominant and I’m submissive and other days he wears the knickers and I wear a strap on and a smile

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @MissSweet :grin::wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @MissSweet

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like