Hello from a long time lurker

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Hi and welcome!!!

welcome, great story and must of taken a lot of courge to let it all out to strangers.

lol. You lot are funny, trying to guess who my husband is.
I can confirm he hasn't replied to this thread (it's OK Tiger Dick, you are safe!)
I'm not going to name him, as he gets very shy when I say what he has done for me. He'd probably run away from the forum forever! All I will say is that he isn't one of the prolific posters - his post count is in the hundreds not the thousands.

Thanks for the welcome. Lovely as always.

To comment specifically to a few people:

@Gentry. You are so right. It has taken me a long time to trust him and to trust that he isn't going to drop me because the going gets tough. Occasionally though, something does rear it's head and I get very nervous and scared. He's very patient when I get like that.

@smirnoff09. I always wanted sex to be fun, but it isn't when it is a power game. But again, you are so right. It is all those things with an amazing man. Glad you have one too.
I suspect I will be sharing bits of the journey here. If I can help someone else a little, then I would like to.

@Alicia4Ever. Hang in there girl. Mine crashed into my life from a rather unexpected direction. He turned out to be way better than he appeared when I first got to know him (and much kinkier!)

@934648Bob. Yes, it is quite hard to talk about this, although it is easier with strangers than with friends that knew him too. So many people judge you when you say you have been abused.

I suspect I'll be a little more prolific on here than my husband. I quite like talking about our sex life and our kinks. We have both been on journeys to get here, him from shagging a girlfriend that reacted like a sack of potatoes (giving him no confidence) and me from the abuse viewpoint. I had no idea we'd end up in such an amazing sexual place. We both thought that was for other people!

When I have more time, I'll tell you about this evening. It was the fifth anniversary of our first shag. I think he might remember it for a while!

Night night
Mira

Hello and welcome to the forums 😘

Hello Mira and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have had to go through some frogs but it is great to read that you have finally found your prince :)