Hello from Canada

Been reading through the forums for the past little while now searching out specific topics, not so much for info, but rather to see what has already been discussed multiple times. Found a few areas where I feel there is some good info missing and will be adding to those topics in the coming weeks. I was actually involved in the adult entertainment industry for about 8 years two decades ago (websites, not on camera) which afforded me the contacts and opportunities to explore sex and sexuality in ways I could have never done on my own. My attitude was try everything at least once and the fun things twice. Even if something was not of interest to me personally, I still wanted to try it out to hopefully at least understand the turn on for others. Suspension would be one example of that. A beautiful art form if someone is very good at it but what was the overall appeal? So I tried it out. A couple years before I made a career change I ended up meeting my wife and we explored nudism, swinging, BDSM, and fetish scenes over the years, both privately at home and various clubs. My wife is 10 years older than I am and unfortunately, now post menopausal with very little interest anymore other than the rare private self-love session so I am now limited to solo play for all my various kinks. Yes, I have a happy marriage and am totally committed to her in case you are wondering. Just a quick intro from a “mostly straight” type guy from Canada. We’ll chat on the message boards I’m sure.

4 Likes

Hi @be3169 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!
I look forward to reading your insights.

Hi :wave: @be3169
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome, :wave:

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

Hey @be3169 :wave::wave:

@be3169
Welcome to the club and j look forward to your comments :lovehoney_heart:

Hello and welcome

Hello & Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Welcome to the club and I hope to hear more from you in the future

Hi @be3169 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum @be3169

Greetings and Welcome @be3169 :sunglasses:

post menopause sex is a thing, with hormone therapy…

Absolutely, but one must be motivated enough to proceed with it. I will always encourage her for a variety of things but never pressure her to do something she doesn’t want to do herself. I do miss the intimacy but doing just fine without.

I agree, we did a ton of research before she started on this and it has been even better than we could have imagined. Truly a fountain of youth for her.

Hellooooo

Wow. I recognize many of the user names welcoming me from threads I have already read and I thank you for that. It means you read everything posted. My main interest is to add info to not already addressed in topics discussed or maybe buried in a side discussion based on my personal and post-professional experiences. I am certainly not the know all-be all… I have just explored a bunch of stuff for different reasons over the years. I don’t care what your kink is, I can still discuss it openly and honestly without any judgement at all. I will always be a friendly poster, even if what you discuss isn’t for me personally.

Welcome, enjoy

Welcome to the forum!