Hello!

Hello all,
I’ve been a LH customer for years but only tonight discovered the forum!
Having spent most of my adult life being a “people pleaser” I’ve recently started to explore my own wants and needs more due to my amazing OH who encourages me to focus on myself as well as him.
So I’m in my 50s, dealing with the menopause and coping with fibromyalgia but having the most adventurous, exciting and satisfying sex of my life.
Looking forward to learning more through this community.

8 Likes

Hi @bombaysapphire :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hello fellow newbie!

Have you figured out why the sudden change? I only ask as it seems we may be in a similar situation.

I have only recently started hinting to my OH, who is more into various fetishes than me right now, so I am doing some of that self love you mentioned till he catches up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome @bombaysapphire :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @bombaysapphire
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Great user name :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hey @bombaysapphire :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Sadly for me it was separating from my OH of 20 years - there was only one grown-up in the marriage and three children in the family although one of them was in his late 50s…… So I was dragged down by having to do everything for everyone all the time. But the kids are a few years older now and need me less, and I’ve found a wonderful man who wants to help me overcome my insistence that everyone else must be prioritised above me. I feel totally safe and loved with him, which is a new one for me. And that allows me to explore a side of me that I’d kept locked away. He’s also reawakening after 20+ years of being a full time carer whilst working full time - we simply seem to have found each other at the right time.

6 Likes

I might, just might, be a bit of a gin lover….

Hi @bombaysapphire welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to this happy little corner of the internet :blush::wave:t2:

1 Like

I can’t imagine the how difficult it must have been in your situation, especially with the kids. It’s inspiring to hear how you have gone down a different path and found someone worthy of you. I hope that if I am ever in the same shoes that I am as brave. I look forward to seeing your posts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @bombaysapphire

1 Like

Hellooooo

1 Like

@bombaysapphire Hello and welcome to the forums . It is a fine place to get new ideas and revive things we may have forgotten about , enjoy .

1 Like

@bombaysapphire Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Hey and welcome :wave:

1 Like