Help & Advice

I'm planning a night in with my partner and I'm looking to spice up our sex life.. It is pretty boring and has never been really exciting any tips on how I can make the night extra special ??

If you are unsure of what you might both like then I'd suggest get one of the board games and let the game take the lead for the night, that way there's no proessure on either of you for the creativity and you will both be able to draw on ideas for the future nights from the game

I might start with a massage, either a candle or oil. The Earthly body range is good

Play cards with a set of Lovehoney's Karma Sutra Cards?

See if you can have sex in every room in the house before morning?

I have been looking at the game monogamy? Any reviews on this?

Take a sensual shower together that leads to oral

+1 on the board game suggestions, they are a good way to pass an evening every now and again

NellieeX wrote:

I have been looking at the game monogamy? Any reviews on this?

It has 135 reviews. If you click on most helpful to sort them then it is easier to read the best reviews for it.

start off with, lights out, music low in the back ground, candles lit around. Then get yourself a massage candle, slowly drip it over his back and then rub it in.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/fun/sexy-gifts/massage-candles/

They are not hot, it touches the skin with a warm sensual feeling and will get his pulse racing.