Help! Buying hardcore for women online.

Hi, Sorry I'm new to this and haven't got a clue so looking for some advice.

I'm interested in buying the more women-friendly type of hardcore DVDs. Since it is not possible to buy R18 in the UK , in a couple of other threads buying them from suppliers abroad is mentioned.

I've noticed that some online sellers do video on demand to download. Was thinking of this as an alternative to having DVDs sent by post. Just wanted to know if anybody had experience of this and is it legal, secure etc..

Also noticed that Anna Span website has the R18 versions to download. Has anyone used this method?

Thanks and sorry for being so clueless!

As far as I am aware there is nothing illegal about paying a company to download their own material from their official website. I'd be careful that it is a reputable source though rather than a random website that is just looking to get your cash. The more well known the distributer, the more secure it is likely to be as well. If you import DVDs make sure that they are the correct region for your DVD player, I believe the UK is Region 2. So you'll need to get R2 DVDs otherwise they won't work without some questionable software from the interweb tubes.

Although Region 0 should work in any country :)

HI LADIES I THINIK YOUR GONNA FIND THE BEST CHOICE IS ON BLISSBOX .COM IT CATERS FOR ALL HAVE FUN AND WET KNICKS XX

its not impossible to get R18 in the uk, you just have to get it from a liscenced sex shop

its all very boring legal principles but it is available.

I'm lucky that I live in Brighton, really. There's three pretty good adult video shops all along one bus route and two of them are next to the station.

Online is easier, though.