Help! Cant climax with magic wand :(

I bought a deluxe magic wand a few weeks ago and after reading the reviews i was really looking forward to it.

Although it feels great, I cant get anywhere near to climax, even on the highest setting!! I can use my fingers and climax so I dont understand why powerful vibrations dont work.

Its really getting me down :(

Has anyone had the same? Any tips?

It may just be wands aren't for you, I've found wands are great for body massages and teasing but the heads are usually too broad if achieveing orgasm is the goal. it might be you're more suited to something that offers more precision

I agree with myghost, it may be a wand isn't suitable for you. Not all toys work for everyone. The heads are super broad so cover a wide area, maybe a bullet with a bit of ooomph is more for you? I much prefer my wand on the lower settings. It has the lovely rumble without any numbing.

Everyone is different so even if the first 1000 people love a toy, 1001 could hate it. I personally hated the Lovehoney magic wand. I found the low levels numbed me out before I could orgasm and the higher levels felt like torture. In the end I returned it because it wasn't right for my body.

I can also orgasm with my fingers but have a lot of issues with clitoral vibrators. I love my doxy but that is the only external toy I use now. I realised that I actually prefer a dildo combined with manual stimulation.

How do you find other types of vibrators? Are there any clitoral ones you have used and been able to climax with? How would you describe those toys (broad or pinpoint stimulation, buzzy or rumbly)?

I bought the doxy die cast wand and found that it didn't do it for me either. I was really dissapointed, but I learnt that I really do need paterned vibration to get me there. Fortunately OH loves it and it's now firmly his toy.

If it's not for you send it back.

I used to be able to easily climax with a wand, then all of a sudden, it became impossible. The way I got round it, is to lay on my tummy with the wand on a cushion and grind on top of it.

I had exactly the same with the deluxe wand but desire wand works wonders strangely.
The vibes whilst powerful didn't do anything for me at to the point I wondered if I have a defective clitoris!

I was going to send it back but I got an attachment instead which is really really good.

I had exactly the same with the deluxe wand but desire wand works wonders strangely.
The vibes whilst powerful didn't do anything for me at to the point I wondered if I have a defective clitoris!

I was going to send it back but I got an attachment instead which is really really good.

Hallo Primrose:

If you are used to use your fingers to orgasm, you are used to pinpoint stimulation and a wand on its own may be to broad for your taste. This can be fixed by using an attachment like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683

On the other hand, if this is your first vibrators, in my experience you have to get used to vibrations. They had some kind of learning curve for me, and whenever I try a new toy with different kind of vibrations (buzzier or rumblier) I need to take some time to get used to "use" them to orgasm.

Try the sides and the top. I find the sides produce different vibrations to the top.

I oddly find it easier with pants on inbetween too.

Sole wrote:

Hallo Primrose:

If you are used to use your fingers to orgasm, you are used to pinpoint stimulation and a wand on its own may be to broad for your taste. This can be fixed by using an attachment like this one:

On the other hand, if this is your first vibrators, in my experience you have to get used to vibrations. They had some kind of learning curve for me, and whenever I try a new toy with different kind of vibrations (buzzier or rumblier) I need to take some time to get used to "use" them to orgasm.

+1

luckily for me, I like the broad stimulation I get with a wand. You may prefer pin point stimulation, so the above attachment may work well.

Well their are good comment here and I believe the won't is no good for you as people have seid. Mebe dildo that vibrate would simulate you better to give you bigger orgasm or bulit. I would contact lovehoney the live chat feature and tell them that the want is not making you orgasm and that you would like refund or ask them if they can send you a another product or exchange for the same prince item that they have in their website. Please contact their live chat and get a product that works like bullet or vibrator dildo. Hope this helps

Lady Ness wrote:

Try the sides and the top. I find the sides produce different vibrations to the top.

I oddly find it easier with pants on inbetween too.

Me too. I only use my wand with clothes or underwear on. I find that helps prevent numbing.

My wife also found the broad head hard to climax with so we've been experimenting with different heads. She particularly enjoys the flappey head attachment. Sorry can't remember it's actual name.

Ex found ours frustrating. High power hurt, low power was OK for short bursts but made her numb pretty quick. Helped having underwear between. What worked better though was an attached that I think was called a flutter?)(I'll check in a min). Shes never had any success with other vibes either but this attachment surprised her.

Just different things work for different people.

Yep.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27353

Sole wrote:

Hallo Primrose:

This attachment worked wonders for my wife on the Doxy Die Cast where using it without didn't work. Strongly suggest you get this - you won't be disappointed.

I love the attachment not sure of name but its white in color its sends me crazy

Hi everyone thanks for the replies
Thought id update you. I bought the pink attachment that sole suggested and o m g its amazing. Feels 10x better than the wand on its own
I still dont reach the big O however i can use it for a while then use my fingers and after a few mins im there
Thanks for your help! :)

Primrose this is a really good g-spot attachment
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25899