Help, can't figure out

Hi, I’m new to Lovehoney and sex toys in general. I bought the Rechargable Remote Control Small Love Egg and I figured out how to charge it but I can’t open the remote control. The instructions on the back only say which way to turn it and there’s not a slip of paper I can use to pull it open.

Do I need to charge that too? Is there a battery I need to buy? And none of that is gonna be helpful unless I figure out how to open the darn back lol please help.

2 Likes

Hi @ThatOneFangirl :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I don’t have the egg I’m afraid but the remote takes a coin cell battery that comes supplied with the egg. It will already be in the remote but will have a plastic barrier that needs to be removed before you can activate the remote. This is standard.

However, not owning this exact toy (I’m assuming it’s this one?) I can’t say exactly how you open the remote battery casing. It is probably a slide off pannel on the back of the remote but this is just a guess. It’s odd that the remote on the box picture doesn’t match the remote in the photos. If you open a chat with customer care they can definitely help you if no one on the forum comes along who has the same remote.

1 Like

I don’t know but would suggest getting hold of customer care. They are excellent and i’m sure they will be able to assist. Good luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Usually the remote tends to be battery operated so might need to ask customer services about the item in question

1 Like

You need to charge it too using the same charger, theres a charging point on one end if i remember correctly but if you need me to check i will. Its one of our favs so i hope youll enjoy it too.