HELP! Charging lead for Lovehoney USB Rechargeable Mini Magic Wand Vibrator

Hi everyone,

HELP!

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement / generic charging lead for the Lovehoney USB Rechargeable Mini Magic Wand Vibrator? (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31398)

I've lost the lead! At the moment it's nearly fully charged, but how long that will last... ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Thank-you in advance for any suggestions.

Customer care are your best bet I reckon. I am wary of using other leads, especially unbranded, for anything.

Pop on live chat and ask. They might have a spare laying around.

Live chat would be your best bet and see what they advise.

They sometimes have some spares, it's always worth asking =)

RosyCheek wrote:

Customer care are your best bet I reckon. I am wary of using other leads, especially unbranded, for anything.

+1 Definitely have a word with live chat xx

Hey AL,

Did you speak with customer care ?

Let me know if you are still looking and in need and I will have a chat with our warehouse ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Hi Leanne, no I haven't spoken to customer care yet. It was rather late last night when I discovered this as I was packing for a few days away.

If you do have any spares that'd be ace 😊

Just out of curiosity, is there a technical reason why a more conventional USB connection wasn't used?

AnalLover wrote:

Hi Leanne, no I haven't spoken to customer care yet. It was rather late last night when I discovered this as I was packing for a few days away.

Just out of curiosity, is there a technical reason why a more conventional USB connection wasn't used?

I have popped a request through for you. Will pop you an email with an update later today. 

What actually connects to the toy can differ from product to product. Depends on motor size & what will fit the toy itself.

The USB connector will be standard that can be used in a PC port and charger plug.

I had the same problem but with a battery insert part. Sadly it was over a year old and couldn't help. 😭

AnalLover wrote:

I'm so looking forward to the days when toys come with micro usb only or a standard charger for various powers that is needed. Really getting fed up with magnetic ones which don't even fit on the toy they're meant to correctly and then can't be purchased easily too.

Although maybe wireless charging would work for some.

@Leanne has anyone at the LH office experimented with wireless charging pads / stations when it comes to charging sex toys? I have considered it, but not sure how well it'd work considering some of the multiple charging ones are a bit pricey.