Help choosing anal vibrator

So I think I'll treat myself to a new dildo/vibrator to be used for pegging. We've been doing this for a while now, and I feel that I'm ready to try something a bit larger.

I've been looking at this for quite a while now: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22238

Size-wise, it's about perfect (maybe a bit big, but meh, more fun there!); I'm just not sure at all how the rotating function works. Can anyone enlighten me here?

Alternatively, are there any other suggestions for something along these lines? Something with decent vibrations that can be slotted into a harness is what I'm looking for really.

Cheers!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, it might be too tight for the motor to actually work properly.

I might just hop onto Live Chat in that case.

I don't think that it'd be that bad if you use lube. I know you know that, but I guess it depends how strong the motor is. Generally, if everything's lubed up it wouldn't be a problem for the motor to work. I guess you could give it a try and if it breaks... well, you're at Lovehoney, after all...

Those rotating dildos and rabbits aren't perfect for anal. A lot of people have good experiences with them but the motors really aren't strong enough.

As soon as you tense your muscles around them they struggle or stop entirely.

My feeling too is that the rotating effect will not be very pleasurable when used anally. There is also the question of whether the motor will be strong enough to handle the resistance.

In my experience the most pleasurable anal sensations are arising from a reciprocating action. Vibration can be enjoyable, and is particularly good for helping the anus to dilate prior to inserting a sizeable toy.

Again in my experience the best way to transmit vibration to the area concerned is to use a mains powered vibrator/massager. I would recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand if I was more confident about its durability. However LH does a similar model that might be worth trying. Use these powerful vibrators in conjunction with a butt plug or dildo for maximum effect.

Another toy type that can be used pleasurably in the anus/rectum are the bullet style vibrators mounted on a flexible stick. These include the flexopleaser, the "gerbil" and others. Alas none of them are really made to last.