Help devise a roleplay scenario.

bondagegod wrote:

Glad it sounds good to you Shame it hard for you to do with your son but one to keep in mind when you do get a few days to yourself.

That's probably one of the few minor downsides of having kids especially when they are growing up .Sex is mainly confined to the bedroom and has to be done quietly. There is a bolt on our bedroom door which gives my Mrs peace of mind especially when she is spread eagled to the bed!

Yea that one would be quite hard to happen if your kids did walk in on you.

What i have decided to do as they are all very good and thanks again, I am trying to morph all three of them into one scenario .

At end of the day I am resigned to the idea that I am going to have a rather tender sore rear .If its workable then of course we will have a go at it and I will also place it on the Great Role Play Scenario thread .It will also be something different as its normally the Female student that gets into trouble and dealt with accordingly. I am also quite sure that there will be other guys out there who like me just for once or occasionally would like to relinquish their Dominant powers to their partner and would probably appeal to them as well.

I think my Mrs is out for "revenge" after her sore rear from the Tie and Tease game on Valentines Evenng. Not my fault , I just followed the instructions on the cards !

So as well as the gown and mortar board , I will be looking for a large pencil sharpener . It will need to be large enough probably a novelty type so there is no danger of it getting forced accidently into my anus and getting stuck . I wouldn't want to explain that one to the medical staff! lol.

I am sure the pencil sharpener is going to be the topic of our night out on Saturdfay night as I am not going to tell her what its for until then !

I have also had another go with that FSOG ruler on my own thigh . The more I use it the more I think its better used as an advanced impact implement . You only need a very light stroke to leave a sting and a red ruler mark impression in the skin. So I think its a good idea for the Mrs to use this before the role play ,probably in another game of Tie and Tease .

Thnaks again guys for your input and if anyone want to add anything please feel free .

I think you're right regarding the ruler. It looks innocent enough and not particularly exciting if I'm being honest. I can take (and like) one hell of a beating but if you've never used it, or had it used, on a bum it could come as a bit of a shock. A bit of careful practice first is a good plan x

Terri JJ wrote:

I think you're right regarding the ruler. It looks innocent enough and not particularly exciting if I'm being honest. I can take (and like) one hell of a beating but if you've never used it, or had it used, on a bum it could come as a bit of a shock. A bit of careful practice first is a good plan x

I think it lies somewhere on my impact implement scale of perhaps between a riding crop and a cane . I think it can be more viscous than a riding crop but perhaps less than a cane , although I havn't used a cane nor had one used on me .

If I feel my Mrs is using it too hard whilst playing Tie and Tease, then , I may drop the ruler idea all together. I know whilst she wants to make me "suffer" she doesn't want to hurt me and I wouldn't want to use my safeword and stop the play .

You could try using it over very thin undies ? Should take a bit of the sting out x

Terri JJ wrote:

You could try using it over very thin undies ? Should take a bit of the sting out x

it might work for Tie and Tease but for the role play she will want me undressed , at the very least below the waist , probably to torment my manhood with the ruler or crop as she has done before .

Well as an update ,after a visit to 2 fancy dress shops in Manchester , we managed to acquire a headmasters gown and mortar board. Out fit wise she is all set now with the above items coupled up with the secretary oufit and a short black skirt .She tried the items on together and complete with specs she looks the part.I also got the pencil sharpener as well.

I just need to find some time now to write the play based on the material supplied by Terri,Rainbow baby and Bondagegod .

Just sent an hour writing it this morning in "Word" as work is quiet today which is normal for this time of the year. Will have to leave out the graphics so it complies with the forum rules , but I have wriiten it in a way so it doesn't detract too much leaving the reader to fill bits in with their imagination . Not easy must admit but I like a challenge. But it shouldn't be any worse, in fact will be tamer than some of the descriptions used in some of the various posts on here.

When finished I will print a hardcopy off and place it on the Great Roleplay Senario thread.

I after say writing wise I am pleased with it so far and will be in a slightly different style to my others being more of a story driven roleplay .