Help devise a roleplay scenario.

My Mrs needs help in devising a student- teacher roleplay . She is the strict headmistress and I am the the student . I could write one but as the saying goes "Making a Rod for your own Back " is perhaps quite apt. I know I am in trouble after Valentines night as she ended up with a very soar rear after she kept throwing the sub dice in Tie and Tease .

So just for a bit of fun and please keep it clean can you suggest the scenario as I want to be able to show her this thread and gather in ideas

Characters

My Mrs- The Strict Headmistress In full head mistress costume ie White blouse , black,pencil skirt stockings, black shoes ,mortar board headress and black gown . implements - Riding crops ( one advanced, one beginners ) . Singapore Stinger wooden paddle, Furry and Leather paddle and FSOG large spanking ruler

Me_ The Student in Shirt and tie and short pants ( her insistance)

I know some of you will relish in making this as sadistic as possible , so seal my fate !

Thanks in advance

Have you thought of a reason why your going to be told of by the head mistress. Ru being called to her office and have to explain why you was sent there. She decides your punishment is just going to be homework punishment and then you don't do that correctly so the spanning toys are then used on you or is it straight spanking as soon as you get to her office.

Just a blank canvas at the moment.

Of course she wants my rear burning and those are our total implements .

But we do like normally having a play so there is a story line to it rather than jumping into the impact play.For example when I am the teacher she also gets corner time as well with her hands on her head and her nose against the wall.

Then again you might not think I deserve it so you might be nice and kind and suggest I seduce the headmistress . My fate is in your hands .

But this is her baby so I will leave it for her to select the ideas hence the reason I need it clean as she is not quite so broadminded as myself.

Its going to be nothing serious just a bit of fun .

I will probably included it in the scenario roleplay thread as well once acted out. So others can use it as well

The seducing part should come first then. Even if you do try and seduce her and she don't let you so punishes you for trying.

bondagegod wrote:

The seducing part should come first then. Even if you do try and seduce her and she don't let you so punishes you for trying.

Thats cool . I get my evil way and get a sore rear as well . Something for both of us .

Yea does sound good for everyone.

Imagine you've been called to the headmistresses office. You know what for (you've been caught cheating in an exam) but you're determined to lie and refuse any addmision of guilt. Each lie gets you a rap on the hand, or the back of your bare knees with a crop, progressing to the ruler. (This will give you a chance to get a 'feel' of that ruler).

Eventually you're sent to a corner to give you time to think over what you've done. During this time she can rap the ruler against a hard surface and swipe the crop through the air a few times....the noise will be good for you ;) lol When you are told, you may turn around start pleading with her to cease your punishment. Start coming onto her as you beg for forgiveness, a light touch of her breast, a gentle kiss on her neck, slide a hand slowly up inside her skirt....still begging.

Eventually she has enough of your behaviour (after shes enjoyed it for a bit obviously) ;) and commands you to bend over and take your punishment. Your shorts and undies are pulled down and let around your ankles. She positions you and starts firing multiplication questions at you. Each time you hesitate with an answer you get a rap across the back of your bare knees, each time you give an incorrrect answer you get the ruler accross your bum. (you'll be surprised how difficult even the most simple of questions can be to answer correctly and quickly while shes standing behind you, ruler in hand) !

Once she's decided you've had enough, she can inform you that as long as you do what she commands she wont suspend you from school or write a letter to your parents. She can tell you to do whatever she fancies....a massage, oral, your fingers, full sex...she can choose and she'll constantaly remind you of the consequences if she's not completely satiasfied that you've obeyed her wishes.

Good luck......you're going to need it..that ruler stings ;) lol x

PS...obviously you can up this but I didnt want to get too graphic and offend your wife x

Oh my, Terri, you're a natural storyteller... I'm flushing over here... lol!

era wrote:

Oh my, Terri, you're a natural storyteller... I'm flushing over here... lol!

Lol ! .....calm down woman ;) x

Damn ,I thought I go away with this very lightly.lol

I hope you guy's realise that my job entails sitting at a desk most of the time !

That's excellent Terri and obviously she is going to look at that closely.

I thought I was in trouble as soon as I saw your avi picture !

I might just hide that ruler ! Lol

mysteron wrote:

I hope you guy's realise that my job entails sitting at a desk most of the time !

You should know by now not to get me involved in something that may just cause you a bit of suffering 😉

Man up.......and take a cushion to work if you have too ! Lol x

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

You should know by now not to get me involved in something that may just cause you a bit of suffering 😉

Man up.......and take a cushion to work if you have too ! Lol x

Thanks mate !

No really, a big thank you its really good .

I think you have managed to get me as nervous as Kirsty on her first date .Not felt like this for some time now a strange mixture of excitement and dread ! Lol

Dread ? Really ?........Good !! Lol

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves 😉 x

Just tracked down a suitable black robe for the Mrs online. We are going to Manchester on Saturday as the shop is in the Arndale. There are 2 fancy dress shops there so we may have chance of tracking a mortar board head dress. Otherwise it will have to be mail order.

Been using the FSOG ruler on myself last night . It is quite stingy but its also a bit loud as well. I think its going to be a roleplay we will do when our son is out of the way. I have afew days holidays to burn and so does she .

I think we may play level 2 Tie and Tease on Saturday night or used a mixed card deck ie levels 1 & 2 and thinking of using the ruler in that to get the Mrs aquainted with it . I can also tell her during the game if I think she is hitting me too hard with it as well .On her I will probabnly use the usual paddle as her pain threshold isn't as great as mine .

Sudachrem on standby ! lol

Expanding on what terri suggested to do. Don't know if this is possible with your son being there. The week your going to be doing the role play. Monday-Thursday your have to be a school every night in the uniform your wife wants you to wear to practice for a test on the Friday which you get caught cheating like terri said then follow on along the lines of what terri has said. Maybe if your wife thinks your not working hard enough on Monday-Thursday the FSOG ruler gets used on you but only twice a night building up to several uses of the ruler once sent to the headmistress office.

bondagegod wrote:

Expanding on what terri suggested to do. Don't know if this is possible with your son being there. The week your going to be doing the role play. Monday-Thursday your have to be a school every night in the uniform your wife wants you to wear to practice for a test on the Friday which you get caught cheating like terri said then follow on along the lines of what terri has said. Maybe if your wife thinks your not working hard enough on Monday-Thursday the FSOG ruler gets used on you but only twice a night building up to several uses of the ruler once sent to the headmistress office.

Thanks that's a very good suggestion however for us its not practical. It's already difficult tip toeing around him when we have sex a couple of times a week at the most. The roleplaying we mainly do when he is not around or when we manage to get time off together and he's at school.We are getting more chances now as he has started courting himself and so is out more .

Ok mysteron, you'll need some everyday props for this so here goes from an actual teacher...

You're in a lesson and your technical drawing teacher asked for a pencil, ruler, set square and a compass. Of course you have forgotten these again. You've already had a bog standard detention with your usual teacher so the situation has now escalated, resulting in a detention after school every day of that week with the headmistress. Your homework for the detention is to bring all the missing equipment.

You turn up and headmistress tells you lay the equipment out on the table. You get a pencil out which is blunt. Headmistress gets angry that your pencil isn't sharpened so you're forced into your hands tied behind your back, bent over the stool or desk and put the pencil sharpener between your lips. If it falls out, your pants will be pulled down and the sharpener will have to be between in your bum crack. Headmistress sharpens the pencil as best as she could, but each time that sharpener falls out, you're spanked with the pencil. The more times this happens, the harder the spanks (use crop as the punishment increases and quite possibly a tap on your balls too depending on how non compliant you are.

You are pleading for it to stop and that you will be a good boy. The headmistress feels sorry for you and gives you some conditions. If you forget your pencil on Monday, you're back in the office straight away.

You really thought you remembered your pencil this time but you didn't realise your so called friend pinched it just before the lesson. Back in the office you go. Headmistress ushers you into a walk in cupboard so no one can see. You're tied up and now your uniform has been ripped off. The headmistress undoes a few buttons to show her cleavage and flashes her crotch at you. She's standing there with the crop, slapping it repeatedly on her hand and then pokes you a dozen times with the pen (with lid still on) (I would say pencil but don't want you getting poisoned by the lead). Swap between whipping and poking.

She then writes all over you with a biro "you must bring a pencil". She can write this wherever she wants and as many times as she wants.

I don't know what will happen next :-)
Hope I haven't sent you all to sleep

Oh and you forgot your ruler too.

Glad it sounds good to you Shame it hard for you to do with your son but one to keep in mind when you do get a few days to yourself.

rainbowbaby wrote:

Ok mysteron, you'll need some everyday props for this so here goes from an actual teacher...

You're in a lesson and your technical drawing teacher asked for a pencil, ruler, set square and a compass. Of course you have forgotten these again. You've already had a bog standard detention with your usual teacher so the situation has now escalated, resulting in a detention after school every day of that week with the headmistress. Your homework for the detention is to bring all the missing equipment.

You turn up and headmistress tells you lay the equipment out on the table. You get a pencil out which is blunt. Headmistress gets angry that your pencil isn't sharpened so you're forced into your hands tied behind your back, bent over the stool or desk and put the pencil sharpener between your lips. If it falls out, your pants will be pulled down and the sharpener will have to be between in your bum crack. Headmistress sharpens the pencil as best as she could, but each time that sharpener falls out, you're spanked with the pencil. The more times this happens, the harder the spanks (use crop as the punishment increases and quite possibly a tap on your balls too depending on how non compliant you are.

You are pleading for it to stop and that you will be a good boy. The headmistress feels sorry for you and gives you some conditions. If you forget your pencil on Monday, you're back in the office straight away.

You really thought you remembered your pencil this time but you didn't realise your so called friend pinched it just before the lesson. Back in the office you go. Headmistress ushers you into a walk in cupboard so no one can see. You're tied up and now your uniform has been ripped off. The headmistress undoes a few buttons to show her cleavage and flashes her crotch at you. She's standing there with the crop, slapping it repeatedly on her hand and then pokes you a dozen times with the pen (with lid still on) (I would say pencil but don't want you getting poisoned by the lead). Swap between whipping and poking.

She then writes all over you with a biro "you must bring a pencil". She can write this wherever she wants and as many times as she wants.

I don't know what will happen next :-)
Hope I haven't sent you all to sleep

Crikey that's a sizzler.I will have to look for a big pencil sharpener as I don't fancy a small one getting stuck in my rear ..I bet your guy must have some fun lucky devil.

Thanks