Help finding a suitable strapless dildo

Ok do we have tried so many we are running out of iptions. Or so it feels like....

Strap ons were nice until we found the strapless ones, it seems though no matter which kind it's either too stiff or too soft.

We've tried a cheapie purple small one, way too hard (can't remember brand) doc Johnson maybe

A U2 Blush that was much much too soft

The most recent was a Tantus Realdoe, by far the best but still too ridged.

Has anyone tried any other strapless types? I feel like even the cyber skin ones are too hard.

is it possible that after wear and tear it's not as comfortable as before? Ours is probably a year old, strenuous use and cleaning of course.

I'm at a loss, I honestly have no desire for any other type of sex, but my SO needs something different. Unless we find some kind of middle ground where she will be comfortable we are going to have problems.

Since finding the strapless I feel like I've real gotten comfortable with my sexuality and honestly feel like that (and my partner obviously) has been what I have been missing.

Sometimes I think oh I wish I would have just been born a man, but Hetero couples do other types of sex more than just p to v, so idk. I'm just not ready to let this go.

HALP lol

Sorry for the ramble.....

I'm sorry I can't really help you, I never even knew you could get strapless ones. However I thought I would suggest going on live chat with the lovehoney staff or calling the customer care line to ask their advice on this. It sounds like you know what your looking for, they may be able to suggest a certain one. I'm new here but the staff seem really helpful. I hope you find one that works for you both soon x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35261

Okay I know this is not a strapless and you need the harness but the actual dildo is great. 9 inches long with a good thickness as, over 6 inches but the beauty of it is that it is flexible but not soft. Highly recommend it and my wife uses it all the time to peg me.

It might work for you two.

Hi, we have just bought this, and have really liked it. It is firm but not rigid really. It's the Toy Joy Strapless Strap On Double Ended Dildo 7 Inch. Not sure if this might be suitable. Sorry can't link but if you type it in the sex toy search bar it will come up. Hope you find what you are after.

We found the Feeldoes too hard after they changed the grade of silicone used to make them (many years ago now). The FunFactory Share and Share XL are made from a softer grade of silicone but the wearer's end is bigger than the Feeldoe which has to be factored in (some like it but others find them too big).

In all cases we use them with a harness as that really helps hold the saddle of the toy against the clit and generally makes for better connection between you and allows for serious thrusting.