Help! Fleshlight Shower Mount

Hello all!

I have just got myself a the Felshlight shower mount and was really excited when it arrived but the screw base doesn't seem to fit my Pink Lady model, having sopken to livechat they say it should be but maybe I have an older style case. Sadly they cannot help me make it work.

Just wondered if any of you bright sparks have any solutions? LH sadly do not stock cases to just swap that out.....

Thanks!

That's a tough one.

Is the flashlight case too narrow or too wide to screw onto the mount?

The thread is too narrow on the mount, it fits but the thread is slightly different so does not screw on. I guess I could tape it on but it will be a pain to do everytime!

Hi

just checking you are not using the Flight Adaptor attached to the mount are you ?

Hi!

No I have tried both options :/

That is strange as the mount is supposed to be compatible with the Pink Lady,have you tried having a look at Fleshlghts website.

On the Fleshlight website you can buy a new case on its own.

Yes though I think they changed the design at some point and it looks like I have got an old model. Was hoping I could find a cheap option rather than buying the new case direct. I know why it was reduced at least now!

Try emailing Fleshlight they should be able to tell you if the model has been changed at anytime.

Will do, thanks!

No problem,would be interested to know how you get on.

Hi need some help with what type of ball gag with nipple clamps is the best option, it needs to be breathable as my oh said i maybe wearing it for some time ps never used one before