help for a spanking beginner

Hi everyone.
Mrs knickerlover has expressed a desire to spank me. I'm very much up for this as I loved to be used howsoever she wishes.
She has given me a few swishes of a cane and a flogger before and has smacked me but, while this may sound obvious, it was somewhat painful (the flogger was ok) Now I don't want anyone thinking I'm being coerced, I'm definitely game but a bit apprehensive.

Is there any preparation you good forum folk do or lotions and potions that anyone uses prior to them being smacked?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Try with clothes on to begin with and certainly don't start with a cane!
Have a look at Jess' videos on the Lovehoney YouTube site. They are very helpful.

Enjoy playing!

Hi Knickerlover,

We have an awesome Vlog about spanking that can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qxraa7bQSk&t=342s.

Our very own Jess Wilde offers tips on how to spank safely and making it pleasurable! 

I am sure many members here will be offering tons of advice too :) 

Warm up - I can always tolerate much harder strokes if my OH has spent time warming up my bottom before he really goes for it. I get a lot more out of our spanking sessions if there's a build up, rather than straight in with the more painful stuff.

Experiment with different implements for sure - a paddle might be a good place to start.

I've been on the receiving end for a while and I love it. Without stating the obvious, there's meant to be an element of pain/pleasure to a spanking.

How experienced is Mrs Knickerlover as a spanker? Can you talk to her throughout and translate the feeling into words (mm thats good/too much/maybe a different spot...). Cane is a harsh first step, start with hands and work up through different implements. Hands, soft flogger, bendy paddle etc before going for the crops and canes.

I find, the more flex in something, the noisier it is but often the impact is lessened so she'll hear the crack and get turned on, but you wont get too much sting. Also, bigger surface area spreads the impact so hands, paddles etc are gentler (to a degree) than canes.

Have fun, happy spanking!!

Do not start with the cane, it's very harsh. Try a hand, it's my favorite and very personal, I love it . Another favorite is FSOG ruler, this will certainly bring you off and the pleasure lasts until the next day. Treat spanking as fun more than punishment. Both of you will enjoy it, giving or receiving. I am into being spanked big time and there is never a shortage of people of either sex who is willing to make red marks on my bum cheeks.

A hand, flogger or paddle is a good choice to start with. Some paddles have a 'softer' side and a 'harsher' side......one of these would be deal. I have, and adore, the FSOG ruler but this can sting if it's used hard.....mine always is 😉 Above all, talk to your oh about spanking. Let her know what you expect and make sure you have a safe word in place to stop her immediately if it becomes too much.

I often find that a good warm up, gradually increasing the intensity is best. It does become quite painful (in fact it hurts like hell) but if you can stick with it, the pain sudsides and the pleasure takes over.....at least that's what happens when I get a good hiding xx

definitely watch Jess wilde's vlog, that's where I started.
warming up is a must, then you can build yourself up to harsher strokes the more comfortable you become with the sensation.

Thanks for all the advice folks!

We did try a little smacking last night with a fair amount of success! She didn't do too much or go too hard, which was good. I think I'll have to build myself up, slowly but surely!

Thanks again everyone.

Never above the backside, never below the thigh! You'll damage things if you smack them outside of there. They're padded with fat and it's basically the reason it works. Don't want to end up hurting your kidneys by going a little too high.