Help! Happy Rabbit G-Spot Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator won’t charge?

Hi, any advice for this item please? Pink charging light briefly came on then died. No blockage I can see, using the right charger and usb plug in, it has not got wet either! Total mystery so wondering if anyone has had the same?
Really annoyed and wondering whether to sling it in the bin :sob:
Thank you!

1 Like

You should try the customer service, they have always been extremely helpful for me.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us.html

You can do live chat also but must have access to pc or laptop

Nah don’t sling it in the bin. Contact the brands customer service directly and see if they’ll give you a replacement.

If you bought it from Lovehoney definitely get in contact with customer care. Online Live Chat is normally the best and the people there are really helpful.

Probably a lose connection in the charging circuit or something but assuming it’s a fairly new purchase (I.e. less than a year) they will replace it for you.

I always use my phone for live chat with no problem :thinking:

Does it turn on? My Happy Rabbit turns on with a quick press of the power button (rather than a ‘hold for 3 seconds’ style). I regularly forget this and often think it’s bricked. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good reminder thanks! Sadly not, it’s completely dead.

Hi @Sexysinglesignorita and welcome!

How long have you had the toy? It influences what choices are available to you in terms of refunds/replacements etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

The other obvious one is the Travel Lock, but it sounds like you may have battery issues. My Happy Rabbit is an older model with a slightly different charging port. If yours is similar it should be red when you plug it in to charge, and green when it’s full.

When you remove and reinsert the jack does the light come back on again (even briefly)? Or was it is that one time and now nothing?

Batteries can over-deplete if left too long without a charge, so if you’ve not used it for awhile it could be that. Hopefully it’s still in warranty. :crossed_fingers:

I’ve had this exact problem with this same product on here. It was my first product from Lovehoney and I never use it because it’s always had problems. I contacted customer care and they sent out a replacement straight away. I got the new one but I still don’t really use it because it hurts. I’ve never got on with any happy Rabbit product so I’d never get a happy Rabbit product again.