Help me choose my first G-spot dildo :)

I'm taking advantage of the "2 for 40€" (i.e. "2 for £30") deal. I want something basic as I'm just starting my collection. I decided on picking one realistic dildo and one g-spot dildo from the selection.

I chose this realistic dildo: http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=34201, but I'm torn on the g-spot dildo (no pun intended). :D

I was thinking either this one: http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=30941

or this one: http://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=22767.

I picked the glass one because it seemed the best one from the selection - multi-purposed and not too textured. My worry is that it is too thin to be stimulating enough, or that the way it has a flare in the middle makes both ends less usable for penetration, especially the beaded one which seems pretty short, which kinda beats the purpose of double-ended versatility I was going for.

On the other hand, I'm worried that the silicone one might be too flexible to stimulate my g-spot properly, or less maneuverable because of its overall shorter length.

I don't have much experience with toys other than homemade objects as a resourceful and desperate teen. The size I seem to gravitate towards is around 5 inches in length and 4 in circumference (the most I've managed is 4.5, and I loved it with a lot of lube, but made me very sore afterwards, I think especially because of the firmness and texture of the said dildo).

I greatly appreciate any advice, either by helping me choose between these two or by recommending a better option from the dildos offered in the special deal. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Btw, in case I make a wrong choice, does anyone know if the items from special offers are able to be returned within a year like other Lovehoney items? How does that work? I assume they don't refund you the full original price of the item, but divide however much you paid with the number of items? (If you're returning just one out of multiple items). Thanks again!

Hello

the first dildo you linked looks good. I don't have it myself but I do have a suction cup dildo and it is my fave. Can't beat hands free fun.

I do have the glass gspot dildo you linked and am yet to review it. Have only used it twice and both times it gave me multiple blended orgasms. In conjunction with my doxy wand on my clit. I am a power queen and I like to push myself lol. My suction cup dildo is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602 which is 6.5" girth. So with the Gspot glass dildo it does feel a little thin. But because it really hits your Gspot it doesn't matter it's not girthy. So I wouldn't worry about not feeling satisfied with the girth. I do recommend a vibe on your clit to give you a blended orgasm/s. Glass is also in a different league than silicone. Until you experience it for yourself you won't understand. Temperature play is fun too.

The silicone one does look good but it does look a little too flexible for me. But looks good if you're starting out.

I would go for the glass over a second silicone toy. You don't miss the girth as much as you'd think with glass toys, since they give such solid g-spot stimulation. Their weight means you still get a sense of fullness too, plus you can dabble in some temperature play by warming/cooling it before use. Lots of different sensations to try out :)

Yeah they would divide the refund in some way, I'm not entirely sure how it works. But in this case you could simply exchange one toy for the other if you recieve it and don't like it, or indeed exhange it for any of the other toys in that offer (assuming it is still running at the point when you return it that is). You can still return it within a year in any case.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hello

the first dildo you linked looks good. I don't have it myself but I do have a suction cup dildo and it is my fave. Can't beat hands free fun.

I do have the glass gspot dildo you linked and am yet to review it. Have only used it twice and both times it gave me multiple blended orgasms. In conjunction with my doxy wand on my clit. I am a power queen and I like to push myself lol. My suction cup dildo is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602 which is 6.5" girth. So with the Gspot glass dildo it does feel a little thin. But because it really hits your Gspot it doesn't matter it's not girthy. So I wouldn't worry about not feeling satisfied with the girth. I do recommend a vibe on your clit to give you a blended orgasm/s. Glass is also in a different league than silicone. Until you experience it for yourself you won't understand. Temperature play is fun too.

The silicone one does look good but it does look a little too flexible for me. But looks good if you're starting out.

It's good to know that the glass dildo is not unsatisfying even to someone who can handle a lot of girth - size shouldn't be an issue for me, either, then. :) I am very curious about temperature play! One of the reasons I gravitated towards glass to accompany the realistic silicone dildo is to be able to experiment with different materials and their unique properties.

I treated myself to WeVibe Touch last year, and we've become very good friends. ;) I do plan to get a Doxy Wand some day, though, 'cause I want to try a really powerful plug-in vibe, as well. I see myself becoming a total power queen, already. :D

I'll still see if someone's chimes in about these dildos, maybe someone who happens to own both, but thank you a bunch for lifting my doubts about the glass dildo! :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I would go for the glass over a second silicone toy. You don't miss the girth as much as you'd think with glass toys, since they give such solid g-spot stimulation. Their weight means you still get a sense of fullness too, plus you can dabble in some temperature play by warming/cooling it before use. Lots of different sensations to try out :)

Yeah they would divide the refund in some way, I'm not entirely sure how it works. But in this case you could simply exchange one toy for the other if you recieve it and don't like it, or indeed exhange it for any of the other toys in that offer (assuming it is still running at the point when you return it that is). You can still return it within a year in any case.

Ahhhh, I see. Most glass toys seem to be less girthy, so I suspected there has to be a reason for them to still be so raved about. It's good to get confirmation that girth doesn't factor so much into the enjoyment of them and they need to be considered separately.

You're probably right about what they would do. I'm sure it would be fine since Lovehoney seems to be really good with customer service, but let's hope the toys work out and I don't even have to think about it.

Thank you so much for your help! You've helped seal the deal for me. I'm gonna go with glass. :)