Help me choose my pay day treat - poll

Payday is coming up and I’m going to treat my self to an upgrade. I currently own the Lovehoney mains wand, which I love and the Lovehoney x romp clitoral stimulator which I think is ok.

I’m looking at getting either the doxy die cast wand or the womanizer premium. I can unfortunately only get one due to the cost. Which do people recommend I get because I can’t decide :thinking:

1 Like
  • Doxy Die Cast
  • Womaniser premium

0 voters

Made a little poll tor you :smiley:

6 Likes

Thankyou x

3 Likes

As it seems you prefer your wand I’d say get something that you’re more likely to love than just feel meh about, which is how you referred to your suction toy :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: I may be in the minority on here, but I much prefer my wands (Doxy 3 & 3R and Mantric) to my suction toys (Womanizer Premium and We-Vibe Melt) :woman_shrugging: :+1:

4 Likes

Wands all the way! :100: :magic_wand:

3 Likes

We have just had a look on LH site and Mrs Daisy1982 :cherry_blossom: says definitely a more powerful wand :man_mage:t2:.

But we have experience of wands and not so much the suction toys.

Happy pay day and purchase :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve previously owned a womaniser and LOVED it - I need to invest in a new one as I wore it out eventually :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As an owner of the Doxy Diecast - I can wholeheartedly recommend it!

My partner and I have had it for a number of years and it still never fails to satisfy!

3 Likes

@Deanna32 what did you go for? doxy die cast doxy die cast doxy die cast

1 Like

I still haven’t decided :see_no_evil: I think I am going to purchase the womanizer only because I love my current wand so I don’t really need to upgrade it but my current suction toy isn’t my favourite so I’m hoping a womanizer will change my mind on them.

2 Likes