Help me find the perfect lube!

We used to use Maximus water based anal lube and it was amazing, ticked all boxes, but it got discontinued. We’ve tried multiple others since but haven’t found one we’re 100% happy with. Currently using liquid silk but I find that it ends up rubbing into little globs, kinda like the glue used to stick a freebie to a magazine. Terrible explanation I know but that’s the only way I can think to describe it. And it seems to clog up my pores too!

Here are our requirements:
Water based.
No glycerine as I get terrible uti’s or thrush otherwise.
Must be good for anal play as well as other uses.
Not sticky.
Low or no scent (this isn’t a must but find scented stuff irritating normally).
Available in the UK.

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Missis-S

This is my lube of choice. Slightly thicker than LH enjoy lube but lasts well and not sticky. No scent to it either. Also easy to wash off. No mention of Glycerine on the ingredients just glycol. Dont know if theyre similar in any way lol.

3 Likes

@Missis-S hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also cant to glycerine and find that YES! And sliquid lubes are excellent.

Sliquid is not the easiest to get right now, but YES! Is a uk lube company and readily available.

Sliquid lubes

YES! Lubes

Sliquid silk is my go to. Their water based anal lubes are also excellent.
You can get a mixed box of samples if you want to try quite a few.

YES!WB i have tried, its good (if a little tricky to get out of the tube without getting it everywhere) and pretty much scentless.

1 Like

Silicone lubes meant to be better?

@N4UGHTY_83AR if they use silicone toys, the silicone lube will melt the toy and they stain everything.

1 Like

I can’t really help with this since my go to is literally liquid silk :joy: it’s the best lube I’ve found to work. The way you are describing it sounds weird since it has never acted like that for me and I’ve gone through bottles and bottles of the stuff. YES lube I’ve heard is good and natural. I’ve never used it but a lot of people seem to like it and you can get quite a big bottle of it.

1 Like

Try sliquid not sure but it’s for sensitive skin

1 Like

Which one is better lh anal lube or liquid silk? Currently searching for the best anal lube :wink:

@Missis-S We like this one but definitely not for massage.
We only use it for anal and its great for that!

1 Like

I’d also recommend the LH brand of water based lube as it’s what I normally use :wink:

1 Like