HELP! NEED PLEASE MY MR!

so i have just recently got into a relationship, and hes told me he likes sexy lingerie! we are both quite kinky in the fact weve used toys and few bondage bits.

but im not sure what to get! this is what he has gave me;

more layers = more to take off = more fun

small panties

i am a plus size and have JJ boobs so i want something sexy and can support my boobs!

and any thing else that would spice up the night!

forgot to mention its his birthday!

What clothing size are you?
If you want support for the boobs then the Seduce Me range is fab if you can find your size. Mine a GGs and the 1xl-2xl is perfect.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/seduce-me/

A corset could be a good option too. Wear with a separate suspender belt and one of his white dress shirts over the top partially buttoned up.
I have this is Xl and LOVE it
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37825

Hi there,

More layers to me would be clothing, the first thing that sprang to my mind is the sexy secretary look. That way you can wear a bra you already have and tiny knickers. A button down blouse with enough buttons left open to tantalise with your cleavage, a pencil skirt, seamed stockings and stilettos. Plenty of layers to peel off and so sexy.

Every man I know loves this look.

Sexy seccy ks definitly a turn on for me... And school girl.

There are lots of corsets that look like they could hold a big pair of boobies in... And look hot too!

Recently bought off LH chocolate body paint - that is great fun amd a nice little prezzie.

Enjoy 😀

Hiya hunni, my phones not linking sorry so I'll list the products I'd recommend. The cottelli sexy Secretary costume. It's our favourite dress up item, always has the desired effect and is very flattering aswell as comfortable.

To go with the outfit I'd recommend Lovehoney strappy bow back crotchless knickers, the tempt me suspender knickers and a pair of the stockings in the offer. All those are a pure bargain in the 3 for £10 offer.

I'm sure your OH will love whatever you decide on 👍💖xx

Hi I love this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37818 despite the style of the photo, the item is fantastic. What about a spanking skirt? For the layers thing it could be worn under a floaty dress out in public the a suprise for him when you get home.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Hi there,

More layers to me would be clothing, the first thing that sprang to my mind is the sexy secretary look. That way you can wear a bra you already have and tiny knickers. A button down blouse with enough buttons left open to tantalise with your cleavage, a pencil skirt, seamed stockings and stilettos. Plenty of layers to peel off and so sexy.

I'd agree with this! Potential for multiple layers with this look.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Hi there,

oh yes !