Help needed for male fetish costumes for first trip to fetish club for 2 couples. Help!!!!!

Hi every one

We are in need of some help, we and another couple we know are planning our first trip to a fetish club in Bristol. As for the girls we are sorted on what to wear the men our having trouble finding gear they want to wear and don’t know what sites to trust? So we put it to you ladies and gentlemen can you help us with this? If people know what fetish club we might be visiting in Bristol and our members would be nice to meet other lovehoney users. Can’t wait to see all your answers hope to hear from you soon. H and S + S and A

I'm finding this tricky too. There seems to be lots out there for male subs, but less that's appropriate for a Master. I'd really ideally like him in a dinner jacket or white tie and tails or similar, to make my nakedness as his toy all the more exposing, but I think a lot of places will see that as far too tame. We've not been yet, it'll be a first time for us both, but I've been promised that I'll be taken if I'm good, so I'm starting my clothing research now!

SS xx

male fetish clothing, especially straight male fetsishwear is very hard to come by. My OH often goes for a leather kilt and tight T rather than standard fetishwear as he finds it really uncomfortable. It's worth checking out the rock and goth clothing retailers for other options. We use katesclothing.com a lot for this kind of stuff

hi every 1 thanks for replys so far we are currently checking out the sites u have suggested. xxx

This thread is gona come in handy for the Erotica ball. Not got a clue what my OH is gona wear :S

thank you Avrielle_Aniko tht is ausefull guide thank you very much

Have you thought of long leather coat & matching trousers? - that can look very masterful...

we was thinking of a nice suit and a leather hood mask

I'll have to show my OH this thread - we're going to Erotica ball for the first time in Nov and both clueless about what to wear! But obviously tougher for him really. I was thinking a uniform might be the way foward.

wat u up to tonite?

It could be worth a visit to www.rubberist.net lots of friendly and helpful types on there, not to mention big threads on outfits, suppliers, parties, etc.

http://www.cathouseclothing.com/Default.aspx.

Both me and the other half have used these guys before and found them to be A1.

Really friendly and great service.

As we are both on the "larger side" and fond alot of fetishwear sites didnt have what we wanted or where lacking in sizing info we called the guys at cathouse and they couldnt of been more helpfull

Oh forgot to mention SCC - if your based in the SW try westwardbound too.

They have a shop in Plymouth and there quality is second to none

http://www.westwardbound.com/

get yourseleves along but make sure you take plenty of cash

Im a big fan or Honour clothing, google it and you should find it :)

Some great ideas for us too, thanks :)

We ( Plymouth ) also now have a 'FetishJester' in the city centre. I know its late, Just thought I'ld give a friendly heads up for future ref. ;)