HELP! New Vibrator has stopped working after one use!

I recently recieved the Motley Crue classic skull 7 function vibrator that was given away as a free gift and now after one use and a positive review it has stopped working! I went to use it last night and it turned on fine but as I clicked to change the setting it stopped dead and refused to work. I tried turning it back on and it would not respond, I tried changing the batteris and that did not work. I always store my toys correctly and it doesn't appear to be damaged but nothing will get this to work.

I'm not sure whether I can contact Lovehoney to get it replaced as I have used it.Can anyone give me any advice? is this common with this toy or have I recieved a faulty one? I'm so dissapointed because I really liked this toy

I would definitely contact them directly and see if they can help you out at all!
Sounds like there's something faulty - not what you need if you were fond of it!

Hello, it is not common but it does happen.

Lovehoney are amazing with this kind of thing so do get in touch with Live chat and they will be happy to help. It does sound like you have unfortunately received a faulty product and it doesn't matter that it has been used, CC will be able to assist you :)

I would contact them as well. My wife’s vibrator stoped working after a couple uses and called and they immediately got back with me and replaced it. But ours did have a 1 year warranty so I would look into that as well.

100% contact customer care . You can return any item used or not with in 365 days. They are always very friendly and don't bite 😊 x

Delboy is right, used or not, defective or not, they’ll take it back and refund or replace, one of the best guarantees you will get anywhere.

If an item is going to fail, it's either very early in its life or after quite some time through general wear and tear?

Hi JBQ, 

So sorry to hear your toy has failed :(

Did you manage to get it all sorted with Customer Care? 

Hiya,

I managed to get in touch with customer care and I recieved my replacement today. However as soon as it arrived I put in brand new batteris to make sure the new one worked and this one doesn't work either. I've tried putting the batteries in other toys to see if thats the issue and it works fine with all of my other toys, so I know its not the batteries. I also tried putting the batteries in with and without the paper in the toy. The toy just refuses to work no matter what I try.

I really don't know what to do at this point because it really feels like I've been duped and its made me worry about an older order I've put away for christmas.

It was a brand new toy that I'd used once as soon as it arrived, My replacement also refuses to work fresh ut of the box so I really don't know what to do ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Read reviews/see if there's a LH video for it? There might be something else to it. Also it sounds stupid but check you're putting batteries in the right way, we got a toy and I put them in the way they looked like they should go, but one of the batteries went in the opposite way to what you normally see (the springs accepted the battery at the side it wouldn't normally)

Failing that try again, may be a faulty batch? If you don't want to try again ask for a different product? I've heard excellent things of LH customer services so don't keep a faulty toy.

Good luck!

Guys i think I'm going to cry I now have three that won't work! I've tried rearranging the batteries, holding down the button for as long as possible and everything i could see people recomended to me. I genuinely think Lovehoney hates me at this point

Oh my gosh I think I talked to you and we got it working? :DDDD

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Oh my gosh I think I talked to you and we got it working? :DDDD

Paige to the rescue! Hopefully it's working now but if not make sure the base is screwed on tightly enough?