Help stop premature ejaculation

Holding back can be a turn-off for some, so I’d say this is something that’s worth discussing with your OH, if you haven’t already to see if climaxing quickly is taken as a compliment, or seen as an issue to work on.

If I’m planning for a longer session, I find masturbating (it can be fun to get someone else to help!) around an hour, or half hour before (this varies for different people), is a good way to releive tension and delay my climax.
With the refractory period (recovery time) and sleepiness, out of the way, I feel more relaxed, and find the excitement, urgency and sensitivity builds less slowly, though still with a really satisfying finish.

Try using priligy. 60 MG. works wonders. Increases confidence too. Takes about 1 hour to kick in. Medxpress online I brought them. 1st time around 12 -15 minutes 2nd time around 40 minutes.

@Moodymopar18
In the past, I have used “delay sprays” to combat PE, but I found that whilst they were effective, when the spray entered my urethra (which was a regular occurrence!!), the pain was excruciating . Perhaps the distraction was the key to prolonging sex??

We now buy (and regularly use) the following condoms. Both are user-friendly and contain a special lubricant containing 5% Benzocaine. We find both very effective in delaying my ejaculation and prolonging sex :

Durex Extended Pleasure Latex Condoms (12 Pack)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/condoms/ribbed-pleasure-condoms/p/durex-extended-pleasure-latex-condoms-12-pack/343.html

Durex Mutual Climax Latex Condoms (12 Pack)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/condoms/ribbed-pleasure-condoms/p/durex-mutual-climax-latex-condoms-12-pack/32689.html

We also recently purchased the following, but have yet to use them and write our review of their efficacy:

EXS Delay Wipes (6 Pack)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/better-sex-for-him/delay-spray-cream/p/exs-delay-wipes-6-pack/84163.html

@Moodymopar18

I might add that PE is not always a problem for us.

I think that, sometimes, PE can be caused by my state of mind - a psychological reaction - visual and auditory cues as a trigger for a premature release.

However, a physical condition, such as an oversensitive glans, is a different matter. That is where substances, such as benzocaine, can be useful in de-sensitizing the glans thereby helping to prolong sex and delaying ejaculation.

In my case, I think it is a combination of the mental and physical.

I (and Mrs H) am pleased to share that, after prolonged use of the Durex Extended Pleasure and Durex Mutual Climax latex condoms (I recommended in my previous post), I eventually got my “Mojo” back.

I think that a lot of the time with me (and my suffering a period of PE), it was down to a vicious, downward spiral. The more I became anxious not to come, the quicker I did so. I became over concerned about lasting longer and satisfying Mrs H. She was so understanding and patient, but that did not help with my feeling of inadequacy. And so, this impacted on my mental state further and resulted in my despair and falling deeper down the downward spiral. The harder I tried, the greater the dissatisfaction resulted.

After extended use of the Benzocaine (and its de-sensitising effects), I gradually began to last longer. This in turn gave me greater confidence and overcome the mental barrier I’d created.

Little by little, in time, I began to feel that I could perform for longer. Like my former self, I am now able to last well over 15 minutes - sometimes I can go all night and not come. Mrs H now comments that she wished I would come after she has enjoyed her orgasms … but she isn’t complaining.