Help with a christmas gift.

Hey All... as its coming up to christmas I feel like finally buying a sex toy for my GF. though browsing a lot of toys im not sure what would be best! ive came up with two so far, but would like other peoples opinions on what would be good to start with, or if you had to pick... ive read all the reviews just need a final helping hand to make me decide!

choices ive chosen are between;

LoveHoney Waver Orgasmic Glass Dildo:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683

or

Dark brown Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Moulding Kit:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12136

Havent tried either product but can only say that the clone a willy kit looks like fun and maybe more of a personal touch plus I'm sure she'd get some enjoyment outa helping make it.. on the other hand I'm sure from what I'v read on here that quite a few of the ladies think that glass is the way to go.. that hasn't really helped narrow it down for ya but thats my thoughts all the same.. sorry

Glass is definitly the way to go : ) but have a good look around and read the reviews as there is so much good stuff on here!

if it was a gift for me i would like the glass one not got one but thats which one i would like if OH was going to get me one

I've got that particular glass dildo and I must say it's very good. If this is her first sex toy though, it might be best to try something that vibrates first.

i would say glass as they have more stlye to them, and look better as well

mm glass is good and they look so nice

just got our first this week and it won't be the last

okay thanks everyone! mmm yer i really liked the look of the glass and about the temp changes how it feels.. but the clone one! i wasnt sure if to make it with her.. or do it FOR her.. as a surprise! arrrrr i dunno! maybe be nice and both! i dunno GRR :)

do it for her i bet it makes her smile ..and that's good

I'd definitely say the glass dildo. You can use it for massage and temperature play too. I think it's a classier present x

Wizzie86 wrote:

I'd definitely say the glass dildo. You can use it for massage and temperature play too. I think it's a classier present x

whoopie there speaks the voice of reason ..you know it makes sense glass is the best

I'd definetly go for the glass dildo too. x