Help with a new boyfriend

Hi everyone I need some advice. I've got a new boyfriend. Been together a few months. He's quite a shit guy in and out of the bedroom. I'm a huge fan of toys but I'm afraid I'll frighten him away! I've tried talking about the subject but he changes the subject quickly! What should I do??

I have to wonder if he's a shit guy, why are you with him?

I'd say go out of your way to show him that sex toys aren't only for use alone and are nothing to be intimidated by. Reassure him you are not using them to replace him. Maybe show him this website too 😉

EDIT: Oops I misread shit as shy. If he's shit in the bedroom, you can show him the way but if he's shit outside then maybe you shouldn't be with him.

Shit guy? Did you mean to type shy?

Is he the type of guy that might see toys as a replacement for him? I think this is something a lot of people struggle with in the beginning, so it's very important to reassure him this is not the case. Explain that sex toys are supposed to enhance your sex life and not replace it. If he doesn't want to speak about it out loud and changes the subject each time you mention it, it might be worth writing it down and seeing if that helps him to understand where you're coming from.

Have a browse through here together. You could start with a relaxing massage with a candle or massage oil from here. Then maybe a lube.. then a cock ring perhaps? Build up slowly and don't go too quick!

Communication is key! If you've used them before, talk to him about it, tell him you would love to explore that side of things with him.

Hope this helps x

Sum Sub wrote:

My thoughts exaclty.... 

Was that a typo? 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

My thoughts exaclty....

Was that a typo?

+1 .....?

I am looking at the assumption that your guy is perhaps shy .

One of the least threatening of all the toys for me is the body wand. There are plenty on Lovehoney to choose from. They were derived from the much bigger massage tool and can be used for this purpose as well . so at tthe begiining use it as that and take it in turns to massage each other using the wand . I think you will find he will enjoy as much as you.

Terri JJ wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

My thoughts exaclty....

Was that a typo?

+1 .....?

+2....?

Batgirl200 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

My thoughts exaclty....

Was that a typo?

+1 .....?

+2....?

+3

Assuming it is supposed to be SHY then just give it a little more time to get to now each other

get a new boyfriend lol ;)

Hahahahaha shy defo not shit. Bloody phone hehehe

Shy definitely not shit pmsl

Thank you for all your replies!